sfolline on Aug 18, 2015
Much much prettier in person. I am waiting for a custom to be made and patiently for more pretties to be listed.
Elaine on Apr 14, 2015
Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much!
Gorgeous set of beads. I love them!
Little pieces of art. Heirloom quality.
Beautiful! Great attention to detail.
Moobie Grace Designs - Eclectically You
Published jewelry artisan. My first love will always be my intricate polymer clay work, but you'll find vintage silverware jewelry, hand forging, tribal, bohemian, as well as an array of eclectic, one of a kind pieces in our shop. Enjoy!
I feel compelled to explain.
First known use: 2001
1. My youngest child.
2. The payback I've been blessed with.
3. A nickname gone horribly wrong.
4. Her way of life.
5. My insanity.
6. What happens to the mind of a mother of four children, after being pushed off the corporate ladder.
Origin: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin gratia favor, charm, thanks, from gratus pleasing, grateful; akin to Sanskrit gṛṇāti he praises
First Known Use: 12th century
1. Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.
2. A characteristic or quality pleasing for its charm or refinement.
...Don't say you haven't been forewarned...
Moobie Grace Designs
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Our store is an eclectic mishmash of vintage silverware, polymer clay, wire work, assemblage, tribal and bohemian artisan jewelry designs for women who just can't quite wrap their minds around stepping out in discount store baubles.
Accepted payment methods
International shipping will be done so using registered mail in order for package tracking.
*INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CUSTOMS FEES* please check with your postal service on the customs fees of your country."
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
- If resizing a piece made of chain there will be no additional charge to the customer.
- If there is a rework or strung component there will be a $5.00 resizing fee as the whole item must be taken apart and reconstructed.
- VA residents must pay 5% sales tax - this will be automatically added via Paypal.