Announcement We have the pattern for your next beautiful quilt, from table decor to traditional throws to fun kid's quilts! Our unique quilt designs are sure to bring a smile. Happy quilting! Ms P
We have the pattern for your next beautiful quilt, from table decor to traditional throws to fun kid's quilts! Our unique quilt designs are sure to bring a smile. Happy quilting! Ms P
Jennifer on Sep 28, 20214 out of 5 stars
It's not very easy for a beginner, but with a few practices I got it mostly figured out. Just not very detailed.
Lydia on Oct 19, 20215 out of 5 stars
cant tell you how much I love this pattern cant wait for someone to have a boy keep up the good job
Susan on Oct 8, 20215 out of 5 stars
this will be a fun pattern to make. The eighth grader who receives this lap quilt really likes frogs.
Whimsical Quilt Patterns designed by Sharon Andersen & Susan Hatcher
Susan Hatcher and Sharon Andersen are sisters as well as co-owners of Ms. P Designs USA. We collaborate to create these adorable quilting patterns to share with you. We've been sewing since we were little girls growing up on the family farm in Montana. Both of us began quilting more than 30 years ago, and are self- described quilting addicts.
Read more about our newest designs and our latest adventures in quilting on our website:
Our applique quilts are inspired by the diversity of life on Earth, plus our imaginations, and have a whimsical appeal. We choose familiar animals for each quilt, and also include a few species that are not as well-known, but still interesting and unusual. It is such fun to bring the animals to "life" in fabric.
We also offer a variety of quick-pieced and paper pieced patterns, if that is your preference. Our selection of patterns includes traditional quilts and quilt blocks, as well as an entire fleet of ships, trucks, construction equipment, and a toolbox filled with tools!
We have so many fun ideas, and can hardly wait to get started on our next designs to share with you! Thanks again for your interest in Ms P Designs USA! We hope that you will love our patterns as much as we love creating them.
Owner, Piecing Wizard, File Wrangler
Owner, Animal Tamer, Fabric Acquisition Expert
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
If your download did not work, if you have questions, or if you need assistance with your pattern, please contact us directly via email or Etsy Conversation, and we will be happy to work with you!
mspdesignsUSA [!at] gmail.com
EU customers are responsible for VAT fees, which will be added to the price of the items in your order at checkout.
Customers in some states will have applicable sales taxes added to the price of the items in your order at checkout.
Most of our listings are for instant digital downloads, which will be available to you as soon as your payment is processed. You can access your purchased files on the Etsy website by going to:
You > Purchases and Reviews > Download Files
For more information about accessing digital downloads, refer to this article: https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013328108
If you purchase a Mix & Match pattern bundle, your pattern files will be delivered to your email inbox within a maximum of 1-2 business days after your payment is confirmed. Please provide a correct email address with your order to ensure that you will get your files as soon as possible.
Additional policies and FAQs
You may not copy the patterns that you purchase from Ms P Designs USA to share with others, and you may not redistribute them digitally; doing this is a violation of our copyright! Please refer your friends and family who would like to use our designs to our shop, where they can purchase their own copy of the patterns. Thank you for respecting our copyright and for supporting us as independent pattern designers!
The pattern files are delivered in .PDF format, and should be printed on 8 1/2" X 11" paper at normal (not fit-to-page) printer settings. A pattern scale is provided within the printable pages to ensure that your copy will be the correct size after printing. If you wish to reduce or enlarge the pattern when you print, take a look at our blog post that explains how to do this! https://wp.me/p9bPb0-6Q
If you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to get in touch with us via Etsy Conversation or by email at mspdesignsusa [!at] gmail.com
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Ms P Designs USA, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email us at: mspdesignsusa [!at] gmail.com.
Alternately, you may write to me at:
Susan Hatcher, 12227 Foxburo Drive, HOUSTON, TX 77065, United States