Announcement ALL ITEMS ARE ONE LOW PRICE! Choosing between advertise or reducing all shop prices, I chose to pass big savings on to my customers by lowering all prices. EVERYTHING IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
ALL ITEMS ARE ONE LOW PRICE! Choosing between advertise or reducing all shop prices, I chose to pass big savings on to my customers by lowering all prices. EVERYTHING IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
trazorburn on Sep 24, 2016
Debra Thomas on Mar 26, 2016
love these, look great on screen as backgrounds
tutu81too on Jan 3, 2016
Just as described -- nice download transaction. Thanks!
From Nick-Name to Shop Name
I've been crafting my whole life. Quilting, knitting, crochet, painting, spinning...the list goes on. When computers became a household item, I gravitated to graphics.
In 2009 my husband was oversees for an extended period of time. I started posting photos he sent me to my Facebook page. A friend of mine was posting beautiful scrapbook pages and mentioned her pages were done digitally.
I asked for more info, and before you know it, I was learning digital scrapbooking. I was hooked! I began digitally scrapbooking my husbands photos and got so much joy doing it.
I continued to teach myself design and Adobe design products. When my husband returned, he encouraged me to start my own business. What to call it? Well, his nick-name for me is "Dulce" (pronounced Doo-say), which means "sweet" or "candy" in Spanish, so naturally I decided Dulce Designs had to be my name. That gravitated into MyDulceDesigns. A shop was born!
Opening my Etsy shop was the best thing I could have ever done. I enjoy my work and meet wonderful people from all over the world. I find the Etsy community warm and friendly and always willing to lend helpful advise.
I'm excited about my Etsy business, and look forward to discovering new things and trying new ideas - I've got lots of them! I've found the perfect outlet for my creative side through digital design.
My husband has been my champion, encouraging me to start my own business. In November 2011 I opened my Etsy shop.It has been a fun adventure. I've met so many wonderful people through my shop. I look forward to growing my shop and adding new items.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
* All copyrights belong to and remain with Dulce Designs. With your purchase, you are being granted permission to use, copy, and/or print the designs.
* Files may be used digitally or in printed format.
* Files may not be re-sold as digital paper, backgrounds, tiles, patterns or anything else of that nature - even if altered. They must be incorporated into a product/design for commercial use (i.e., a background for stickers, greeting cards, t-shirts, invitations, etc.).
* Files may be used in the creation and sale of web templates, logos, and other business products provided that you are not selling a layered file type and you are incorporating my product into your own design. Please do not re-sell my digital paper files as backgrounds only. If you would like to be able to sell layered files as part of your offerings, you will need to re-purchase the product for each sale (essentially be a distributor for Dulce Designs). Please contact me for more information.
* My files may not be packaged and sold as part of a digital element kit, digital scrapbook kit, as part of a designer resource package or anything else that is similar.
* My files may be used in the creation of digital products (such as a background for a digital greeting card or part of a printable party pack) provided that you are incorporating my product into your own design and provided you have purchased a "Commercial Use" permission from my shop. Digital products cannot be sold as part of a layered file or any file type that gives the end user access to the original graphics. JPEG, PNG, GIF are examples of flat files that are alright. AI, CDR, PSD, EPS, SVG, PSE and PSP are examples of layered file types and are not alright. PDF files are alright as long as they are password protected. PDF files that are not password protected are considered layered files and graphics can be extracted by various software programs.
* All of my digital papers are available in JPEG or PNG format only.