Announcement WE ARE BUSTING AT THE SEAMS WITH NEW INVENTORY. Make sure to visit us daily to see what else is new. You can also visit us at www.dejavuvintiques.com for even more inventory not listed here under our Deja "New" section.
WE ARE BUSTING AT THE SEAMS WITH NEW INVENTORY. Make sure to visit us daily to see what else is new. You can also visit us at www.dejavuvintiques.com for even more inventory not listed here under our Deja "New" section.
- All 327
- ART - PRINTS 2
- BOOKS - PAPER - EPHEMERA 13
- BRACELETS & RINGS 21
- BROOCHES & PINS 67
- CHINA -DISHES -SERVEWARE 36
- CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES 10
- COLLECTIBLES & TOYS 27
- COMPONENTS & SUPPLIES 13
- EARRINGS & JEWELRY SETS 49
- FURNITURE 1
- HOLIDAY & SEASONAL 4
- HOME & COLLECTIBLES 33
- NECKLACES & CHAINS 37
- PENDANTS & CHARMS 12
- SPORTS - MEMORABILIA 1
vibha puri on Nov 28, 2016
Better than expected. Huge bead. Lovely piece. Great seller. Good communication. Will buy again. A++++++++++++++
tbncis on Nov 22, 2016
I bought this for my brother for our birthday. He loved it so much.
A discovery of creativity from out of nowhere!
GREAT NEWS!! WE NOW HAVE A NEW INDEPENDENT SHOP WITH MORE VARIETY AT www.dejavuvintiques.com
I would love to connect with you on other media outlets. You can visit me elsewhere by clicking the links under "Around The Web."
Back in 2009 I discovered that my passion for creativity could actually turn into an online business. However, over the past several years life has thrown me for a loop with aging Parents. I had to take a year and a half sabbatical from running my store to help care for my family. The hardest thing to do after a long period of care-giving is trying to figure out how to do regular life again and in addition, starting your business from scratch a second time.
Lemons to lemonade, I learned just how much I loved vintage and antique during that sabbatical. It's amazing what older generations have collected over the years. I couldn't imagine throwing out all those old things even though the world loves shiny and new. Growing up in the "vintage" era I was overwhelmed with memories over the simplest of treasures. After everything slowed down and I came back from where I left off with my handmade shop, I was simply blank. All of the emotions and hard work with caring for family zapped me and I was left with a flood of memories and wall to wall "old things" but nothing left when it came to creativity, I simply could not bring myself to create anything.
As I look at my business now and the amazing four years I have been selling vintage and antique treasures I see just what a blessing it all was. Truly, ashes can be turned into beauty. I am so very thankful for the era I grew up in and all of the memories I have from simpler times. What a great new start for my old business.
Come sit a spell. and enjoy browsing. If you ever want to share a memory or a story feel free to message me, I would love to hear it.
Owner, Inventory, Research & Photographer
I have a strong faith and a heart for others. I have met so many amazing people online over the years & love every minute of what I do. Come connect with us on our other social pages.
Assistant, Shipper, Listings Manager
I am a proud Mom of ten children. As of this year (2016), I only have 2 kids left at home. I currently work at Habitat for Humanity and help Tracy in my free time. By the way, we are also Sisters and love running Estate Sales when we have time.
Box Inspector, Warehouse Receiving, Purr-imeter Guard
Miss Bitty has been with the company approx. fur years. She never Purr-cat-stinates when there is a job to do. She is a Purr-gressive thinker & will take on a Meow-ntain if it gets the job done. She is definitely a Paw-sitive member of our company
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
At this time I do not accept checks or money orders due to fraudulent transactions.
Your item(s) will ship either same day or no later than 1 business of cleared payment. The only exception to the 1 day shipping is if payment is received after 10:00 am Saturday. I prefer to use regular USPS with tracking but if you prefer a different method please notify me before completing the check out process so I can adjust the shipping charge(s)
I am happy to combine shipping if you purchase multiple items from my store.
You will see that I am easy to work with, my main goal & concern is your happiness and ease of use when shopping with me.
Refunds and Exchanges
1. Notify me within 2 days of receiving your order if you wish to return your item.
2. Items must be in their original packaging & received in it's original condition. I am unable to take responsibility for lost packages so please consider shipping with a delivery confirmation.
3. I am unable to take responsibility of damaged returned packages during shipping. Please consider insurance on expensive items.
4. If you are unable to return your item during the allowed 14 days an exchange or gift card can be offered on a case by case basis. Gift cards issued by Deja Vu Vintiques can only be redeemed in Deja Vu Vintiques Etsy store. (Please note: we understand that no one can help shipping times, if you have a confirmation showing when you mailed it but I received it well after the 14 days we do not blame you. We will take into consideration EVERY aspect of life's curve balls.)
An item exchange or the issue of a Gift Card is not possible until your return is completed. You will be notified immediately when your package is back in my hands. Again, It is recommended that you use shipping confirmation or insure valuable items if returning.
All sales are final on personalized, custom made, or designed/made to fit items. If our design is defective or work is less than perfect we most certainly will take responsibility and work with you to make sure you are happy.
Sale or clearance items that are handcrafted are final. No refund or exchange can be made unless again there is a clear defect.
Additional policies and FAQs
If you have the following items listed below & do not want to deal with the hassle of eBay or Craigslist I am happy to sell your items under Consignment. Each person & situation is different so all details can be agreed upon before ever letting me list your items.
You will be able to view your items in my store any time and know exactly when they are sold. You will get updates from me weekly, your items will be viewed on Twitter and on my Facebook page.
1. An Estate that has items of value but you are not sure what to sell them for. This could be your own estate or a loved one that has passed their estate on to you. When I refer to an Estate I am not referring to the brick & mortar only the contents.
2. Vintage/Antique jewelry whether costume or real Sterling Silver, Gold, Gold Vermeil or other. (Most Estate heirs take their gold & silver to a pawn shop, jewelry store or a refining business that melts the item down. When a loved one keeps items like this it's usually to pass on for the next person to pass down or be able to receive value for them. You receive the most value by selling these items instead of taking a tiny percentage from a store that will resale or melt them down. .
3. Craft supplies (jewelry making, material, sewing, buttons -especially if they are vintage), or anything else that you have a stock supply of.
4. Household dishware, vintage lamps, trinket or jewelry boxes, Ball jars (vintage/antique) glass wear, etc. All items considered, especially if they are vintage/antique.
5. Vintage/Antique costume or fashion. This could be dresses, headwear, scarves, wraps, minks, suits, shoes, etc.
*** I could list so much more but the easiest thing to do is contact me and let me see how I can make the most from what your loved one left you or from what you have that you may no longer want.
From my own past experience, when a loved one holds on to their items and desires to pass them down, it could be because they want to continue to preserve the heritage or family traditions or in my case it was to receive value for them so that I could have a college fund for my children, savings for retirement, etc. Whatever the reason you should make sure you are ready to part the item(s). .
You will receive the most value by selling these items instead of taking a tiny percentage from a store that will resale them for a large profit or melt them down only to throw aside the insets, rhinestones, gemstones, etc.
HERE IS SOMETHING EVEN MORE SPECIAL. In most cases I pay for the shipping charges for you to send your items to me. I will also pay for tracking and/or insurance if something is valuable enough to require it. If you are local (counting surrounding by 2 hours) I will come and pick these items up for free.
If you would like to see my customer feedback history as a Seller, store owner or even from other sources I am happy to provide you whatever you need including links straight to my sites where you can view recommendations and feedback. I am a people person and my clients & customers come first.
I take such special care of my online shop customers that everything I send out is carefully packed, wrapped in beautiful paper with a handwritten thank you card. Unlike eBay Sellers these extra touches are NEVER added on to my prices or in my shipping charges. If I over charge for shipping cost by more than a $1.00 of my original cost I immediately refund the difference.
To give you a small list of areas I will travel for pick-up. (Hickory, Statesville, Lake Norman, Mooresville, Charlotte, Gastonia, Shelby, Troutman, Kannapolis, Monroe, Concord & surrounding. Send me a message If you are not sure and in the subject title put CONSIGNMENT send it to dejavuvintiques [!at] outlook.com