NKdesignsJewelry

Handmade Jewelry with LOVE from Switzerland

Zurich, Switzerland | 80 Sales

NKdesignsJewelry

Handmade Jewelry with LOVE from Switzerland

Zurich, Switzerland 80 Sales On Etsy since 2017

5 out of 5 stars (10)

NKdesignsJewelry is taking a short break

Loading

Note from shop owner **we're on vacation**

for inquiries send a convo

also visit our other Etsy shop: LaNadiaJewels

Note from shop owner

Last updated on Apr 12, 2019

**we're on vacation**

for inquiries send a convo

also visit our other Etsy shop: LaNadiaJewels

Nadia König

Contact shop owner

Nadia König

Updates

Back in stock!!
ALICIA Cuff Bracelet is back in all 3 colors star2 Get yours before it’s gone again two_hearts
Just added this new stunner to my shop! ring This stunning Labradorite Stone stands for transformation and change and protects from negative energies! muscleskin-tone-2sparkles
In love with our beautiful LOU Ring!! two_hearts
This piece is made with a thick 5 microns layer of 14k gold plating and resists water and soap for a long time!

About

From law degree to jewelry design - creative minds should do what they love most!

I started NKdesigns Jewelry as a hobby when I was still in law school. Of course I didn't wake up and knew that making jewelry is what I want to do in my life. Years ago, I got bored by the pieces I saw in stores and started crafting jewelry for myself. Soon, my friends asked me about the jewelry I was wearing and I made some pieces for them too. After expanding the collection, I started posting pictures on Facebook, created my own website and opened an Etsy Shop.
And here we are! I hope you can find something nice in my shop and if not, get in touch and I will take care of your jewelry wishes. After taking classes in jewelry making, I am now able to do some soldering and basic stone setting.

I'm also interested in photography - all pictures in my shop are taken by me.

If you're a store owner and would like to sell my jewelry there, please contact me - I also accept wholesale orders.

xo Nadia

Around the web

Shop members

  • Nadia König

    Owner, Designer, Maker

    I was born (1990) and raised in Switzerland. From 2011-2016 I went to Law School at the University of Zurich and got my Master degree in Law (MLaw). Since 2016 I am following my dream of being a jeweler and a self-employed, happy business owner.

Shop policies

More information

Last updated on Feb 14, 2018
Frequently asked questions

Careful and responsible use makes every handmade item last longer. Keep dry (if possible) and away from perfumes and chemicals.

Cleaning:

GOLD FILLED:
Gold-filled does not de-laminate or peel like plated or "dipped" products. Nor does it tarnish as readily as silver. To clean gold-filled jewelry, it is best to use mild soap and water. This procedure won't damage the material.

STERLING SILVER:
The 925 sign means that it contains 92.5% of silver. The remaining 7.5% are copper to make the silver strong and wearable as a piece of jewelry. Copper may oxidize over time and leave a dark patina on your silver piece. To clean silver, take an old toothbrush and rub the silver carefully with toothpaste. Rinse with warm water. Easy huh? ;)


Gold-filled is a United States layered gold product that is gaining popularity throughout America, Asia and Europe. It is a quality material that is common in many types of jewelry. The product is easy to care for and will usually maintain its golden shine for a lifetime.

Gold-filled is constructed in two or three layers. The core metal is jewelers’ brass. A gold alloy is then bonded to one or both surfaces of the brass core with heat and pressure. Unlike plated (aka electroplated or "dipped") metals, Gold-filled is legally required to contain 5% or 1/20 gold by weight. This 5% is then described by the caratage of the gold alloy. Our Gold-filled items are 14kt gold-filled and have a slightly lighter gold color than 24k gold plated items.


Custom fees are usually charged by the government for imported goods that exceed a certain value.

I'm sorry that I can't do anything about custom charges since they depend on the regulations of the country the goods are shipped to.

I strongly recommend to check with the customs office for further information about custom fee rates in your country before purchasing.

This article might also help: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/5023?ref=help_search_result#Q