Announcement Are you ready for Spring Allergies? NaturalTherapyPacks sure is!! Spring is almost here and new Sinus & Migraine Packs are being added! The Sinus (made with lavender buds) & Migraine packs (made with Peppermint, Lavender, Rosemary & Eucalyptus) are ready to go. Can't handle the scent of herbs? Message me and I'll make up an unscented pack just for you!
Are you ready for Spring Allergies? NaturalTherapyPacks sure is!! Spring is almost here and new Sinus & Migraine Packs are being added! The Sinus (made with lavender buds) & Migraine packs (made with Peppermint, Lavender, Rosemary & Eucalyptus) are ready to go. Can't handle the scent of herbs? Message me and I'll make up an unscented pack just for you!
Wendy Zeimentz on Dec 3, 2016
I am impressed with customer service from this shop owner, Tina. Very personable. Fast shipping. The Natural therapy packs I received smell heavenly. I used the smell therapy pack on my eyes last night what a relief and felt wonderful. Thank you so much.
Made by someone who KNOWS what it's like to be in constant pain....
I am a 40 something gal living in Omaha, NE. I was diagnosed when I was 29 with Fibromyalgia and through the years have done the “medication” thing that makes me feel drugged, dizzy and nauseous. The pain got to the point where I was no longer able to work and so when I was laid off I decided that I was getting out of the rat race that is called “The Office” and work from home. So, how do I support myself?
I now own an In Home Daycare where I get to love and BE with the kids in my life and it’s AMAZING the difference in my stress level and the amount of pain and discomfort that I no longer have. Unfortunately I no longer have insurance and as my pain & exhaustion levels built up I discovered Essential Oils and the value of a good Heat Pack for relieving trigger pain and locked muscles.
About 2 years ago I created my first heat pack. I had been purchasing them online at a $50-75 price point and yet I was finding that gel packs get punctures & EXPLODE in the microwave & they were either TOO Hot or not HOT enough. Bean packs tend to stop being HOT enough for easing my pain enough to be able to flex my muscles . So, I decided to try making my own. I started out using Rice in my large pack and discovered they help me in many ways:
1) CHECK: I could go to bed, put the pack on my back and I’d wake up in the morning with my muscles not locked up in the morning.
2) CHECK: I can put one between my knees in bed while lying on my side and the pain and discomfort in my hips and lower back was eased. My chiropractor noticed my hips weren’t as “off” as they normally were. There for I wasn’t limping and my muscles in my lower back and calves weren’t as locked up as before.
3) CHECK: I can fold the Large Therapy Pack lengthwise and put it behind my lower back for back support. I found this helped me immensely when sitting at the computer and on the couch. I can sit for longer lengths of time and also have noticed an improvement in my upper body posture.
4) CHECK: I am ALWAYS cold. I can heat up the pack, bunch it up to fit the place that is bothering me such as behind the shoulder, around a hip or behind my neck – bonus I’m warm! If I stay under the covers at the same time? I can stay warmer for a long long time & I’m cozy and as toasty as a ooey, gooey toasted peanut butter & jelly sandwich (without the stickiness)
5) CHECK: The Organic Lavender Sinus Pillow. Did you know that Lavender helps with congestion, allergy & cold relief, migraines & sinus pain and of course – it helps you relax and fall asleep. I use the sinus pillow for migraines and the occasional sleepless night due to eye strain or tension in my sinus areas. It’s amazing how much clearer my mind feels and how my sinus area feels less stressed.
I also use Essential Oils and between using Lavender & Frankincense in the diffuser during the night and using my pain blend roller bottle on my HEATED large therapy pack often I can break the cycle of pain. It’s not 100% yet but for me to be able to avoid the cycle of the medication trap as much as possible & feel like I’m in control of my condition is a blessing beyond anything I ever thought I would be at this stage of my illness. Both my massage therapist and my chiropractor have commented on how much better I am doing and that tells me that I am doing the right thing.
Thank you for visiting Natural Therapy Packs and please if you like my products and are interested in Natural Aromatherapy and Pain Relief please Favorite my shop, Like & Share products and let’s get the word out that there are other options that people with chronic pain can use to relieve their conditions. I am not a doctor or a nurse or even a medical professional – these are products that have helped me & if I can help you even a bit than I feel like I have done my job. Please contact your physician for advise and with any questions you may have.
Thanks! Tina Peterson
wswpub2 [!at] gmail.com
Tina "The Book Lady"
My name is Tina and I understand what it is like to be in constant pain and struggling through a maze of nausea, dizziness and frustration. 3 years ago I began making these same hot/cold therapy packs for my own & friends use...
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
There are no refunds on special orders.
See RETURN POLICY for all other orders.
All orders will be insured and I will send you an email as soon as I know the amount of the shipping as well as when it is shipped.