Announcement extraordinary things out of the ordinary flowers, fungi, lichens...
extraordinary things out of the ordinary flowers, fungi, lichens...
fsiemsen on Dec 31, 2016
gina barron on Dec 21, 2016
Connie Hirschmugl on Dec 9, 2016
These buttons capture nature at its best! This is one of my favorite shops
Connie Hirschmugl on Dec 9, 2016
Your buttons are so beautiful! They are unique and go well in my bracelet designs! Thank you I will do business again
A little bit about how it so happened)))
We are glad to see you in our handmade shop!
Collect plants to admire them, to adorn themselves - it is in the nature of a woman. I've been doing it professionally. I am a creative person and naturalist with PhD... Currently, being a mother of two small boys, I do not have time for any science and fungi became my hobby – subjects of my art. I started to make jewellery of them. The whole process of making my jewellery is long and fatiguing. It consists of covering by multi-layer resin, grinding, polishing, fixation to metal and last but not least making atmospheric photos.
My art is perhaps a good compromise between my demands to travel and discover the Earth, and produce beautiful stuff. Our travels to collect various products of nature for purposes of my art allow me to discover plants and fungi again. I also have a chance to teach my children to love and know the nature when they help me collecting. My husband is supporting me a lot, he also provided many interesting lichens collected during his field work. I am a lucky person whose hobby became a job that makes me closer to my family.
I have many ideas, nature gives me endless inspiration! Well, now, I still decided to open its shop, I hope you will find in it something for themselves or loved ones!
I will be glad to new friends and cooperation!
Around the web
Owner, Curator, Photographer
I was born and raised in the countryside, surrounded by wildlife. I graduated the School of Art, University as Bioecologist and defended РhD thesis on lichens. I am a professional naturalist, creative person, beloved wife and mother!
Returns & exchanges
- Items on sale
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalized orders
I accept personal orders. Deadline depends on the complexity of the work. Write a private message, please
Gift wrapping and packaging
Your jewelry will arrive wrapped in drawer gift box.
• Remove before bathing and using cosmetics.
• Brooches fix on cloths before dressing and confirm if it is fixed well.
• Lost shine can be restaured by polishing with cotton or flannel piece of cloth with drop of bee wax.
• Protect shiny surfaces against spirit, aceton and other solvents.
• Put on after using cosmetics (also parfumes and deodorants).
• Protect against falls, crashes and scratching.
• Deposit in dry places without sunlit.
• Each piece deposite separately and protect against harm.
• Protect against childern.
• Resin can become slightly malleable if heated, however, it will return to it's normal hardened state once it cools.
• Love your jewelleries, they will pay back by their long and devoted service!
Some items, such as buttons, I make in large quantities. With a larger order the lower price. Write a private message, please