Announcement At this time I am not taking custom orders. Check back often for additional ready made items!
At this time I am not taking custom orders. Check back often for additional ready made items!
Anne Linn on Dec 28, 2016
The quilt is gorgeous. Thank you!
Tara Horst on Oct 2, 2016
My love for the crafting goes as far back as I can remember (anyone else have one of those potholder weaving sets as a child?) After having children and deciding to stay home with them I found myself wanting to make things all the time--maybe it would be a scrapbook page, or a soft blanket, or crafts with the kids.
I finally took the leap and started this shop!
I work out of a small corner of my home, but would LOVE to have a full room or studio! My fabric, quilts, dolls and stuffed toys are quickly taking over.
All items in my shop are handmade by me. Items that were made from a pattern give credit to the pattern maker. Otherwise, I have designed the product.
I am also on Etsy under the username Heather Neely.
Around the web
Owner, Maker, Designer
As a mom to two young boys, I'm usually responding to "MOM!, Mama, Mooooommmm, Mommy?" I've always enjoyed sewing, and crafting in general (I may be slightly addicted to pretty fabric and paper!)
All items listed for sale are ready to ship unless otherwise noted.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Orders are processed once payments have cleared.
Please make payment immediately after placing your order. Any orders not paid for within 24 hours will be subject to cancellation unless you contact me directly. If there is a delay in payment, please contact me with details. Thank you!
If you wish to cancel an order after payment please email me immediately, within 24 hours. If an order has already been shipped a refund will only be possible when the goods are returned, less the cost of shipping.
I ship my small items (stuffed animals, toys) within the US ship via First Class Mail, USPS. Processing times vary between listings. If you would like a shipping upgrade to Priority Mail, please select that upon checkout. My larger items (blankets, dolls, quilts) ship by Priority Mail with tracking.
International orders will be shipped First Class Mail. Shipment time varies. If you would like to upgrade an international order to priority shipping, please let me know and I can make sure to charge the correct shipping.
International shoppers: you will be responsible for any customs fees, so please be aware of your country's policies. I am not responsible for taxes and duties that may incur.
The item will be shipped to the address listed on your Etsy profile (and not your PayPal address) unless you instruct me differently in your "Notes to Seller".
GIFT ITEMS: If the item is a gift, and you want it shipped directly to the recipient, please let me know and I can include a note to the recipient.
Refunds and Exchanges
I am willing to refund your purchase, less shipping and handling, as long as you return your item within 3 business days from delivery, and the item is still in new, unwashed, condition.
Please do not return without notifying me first.
****DIGITAL PDF FILES****
Due to the electronic nature of patterns, I cannot offer refunds for PDF sewing patterns.
Additional policies and FAQs
I do accept custom orders for quilts, dolls and stuffed toys. I do not maintain a large supply of fabric at all times, so for each order I will work with you on picking a color pallet to work with and I will find fabric to use. I will email you with photos of the fabric swatches prior to making the item.
Please allow 2 weeks from approval of fabric choices for item to be shipped.
NESTING THREADS COMMERCIAL USE POLICY
I am now allowing individuals to make items for sale with my patterns!
By making and offering for sale any items made with Red Thread Gifts/Nesting Threads patterns, you agree to the following:
1. Copyrights to all Red Thread Gifts/Nesting Threads patterns, photographs, text, and designs are owned by Heather Neely, and you agree to the terms of those copyrights.
2. You may make finished items from any Red Thread Gifts/Nesting Threads pattern that you have purchased from my shop, and you certify that you made these items by yourself at your home-based business.
3. The following credit line will be clearly visible in every listing for items made with a Red Thread Gifts/Nesting Threads pattern, and will be clearly printed on hang tags attached to the item for sale at in-person venues such as craft fairs:
This item was handmade using a Red Thread GIfts sewing pattern.
4. This policy is intended for independent crafters to make items for sale using Red Thread Gifts/Nesting Threads patterns. By making and selling items using Red Thread Gifts/Nesting Threads patterns, you verify that you are an individual, home-based business and that any items made from Red Thread Gifts/Nesting Threads patterns will not be mass produced, nor will you contract with others to mass produce items. You additionally agree that you will be selling only finished products from Red Thread Gifts/Nesting Threads patterns and will not reproduce, distribute, or sell any Red Thread Gifts/Nesting Threads patterns in part or whole in any form.
5. Let me know via convo or e-mail where you will be selling your items made with my patterns! I would love to add you to my list of Red Thread Gifts/Nesting Threads sewers!