LUXURY IS FOCUS, ONE THING AT A TIME
Having studied painting, sculpture and jewelry design in Fashion Institute of Technology in New York, Stephanie continues to pursue her creative passion in the mediums of jewelry and metalsmithing. NohoLife Jewels is inspired by the interplay of nature and architecture through her travels and her life. Each piece is hand crafted in her Noho studio in Manhattan, New York.
Thanks for visiting!
Owner, Maker, Designer
Our philosophy is simple:
♥ To make something unique, with quality and value for everyday life
♥ To provide a warm and inviting experience
♥ To improve constantly
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Your jewelry will be carefully packaged in a modern black kraft gift box and shipped in a bubble mailer. All ready gift-giving!
► MAKING THE ITEM
• Items are shipped typically within 2-4 business days after an order is placed
• Custom order may require additional few days which will be communicated
• Please contact if expedited shipping is required.
► SHIPPING TO U.S.
• Shipped via USPS First Class mail with Delivery Confirmation.
• Delivery time is typically 2-5 days
• An upgrade to USPS Priority Mail is available for an additional $3.5 upon request.
• Delivery time is typically 2 days
► SHIPPING TO OUTSIDE OF U.S.
• Shipped via USPS First Class International without tracking.
• Delivery time is typically 1-3 weeks, but can take longer if delayed at Customs.
• Include a Customs form declaring the value of the merchandise. The customer is responsible for any customs fees/taxes incurred.
• Certain international orders may only be shipped via Priority Mail for security and tracking. (e.g. Brazil) which will include additional cost.
► WHOLESALE SHIPPING POLICY
Please convo me for details.
Refunds and Exchanges
The following items considered FINAL SALE:
• Custom requests, or custom chain lengths
• Wholesale orders
• All earrings (sanitary reasons)
For all other items, exchanges or store credits are available, minus the original Shipping & Handling. Buyer is responsible for contacting us 1 week of receipt and items must be returned "good as new". Exchange will be processed within 2-4 business days from the date we receive the merchandise.
U.S. exchanges may require additional cost depending the value and number of the exchanged items.
For refunds, please contact us and we will work it out.
Additional policies and FAQs
Please share your thoughts or suggestions with us regarding our site, our products, our interactions or anything you may want to converse with us. We appreciate your feedback and strive to improve our products and services. Simply click on "Contact" on the left-hand side of the shop page and drop us a note!
► CUSTOM ORDERS
We love custom orders! If you prefer a different metal (oxidized sterling,sterling silver, gold filled or other kind), a different length, a different clasp, different colored silk cord, or other custom request, simply send an Etsy conversation. We will create a custom piece just for you!
First and foremost, please handle your jewelry with care, as you would with any jewelry. If any defects/malfunctions occur within the first 5 months after purchase date, I will fix & return it back to you for free. Please message me for return address. (repairs only)
► WHOLESALE ORDERS
If you are interested in wholesale or consignment, please contact us for more information.
► JEWELRY CARE TIPS
♥ WEARING JEWELRY ♥
Remove jewelry before showering/swimming/exercising, and kept clean & dry in a closed storage when not in use. To prevent silver components from tarnishing, place jewelry in a sealable plastic bag. Jewelry should be properly cleaned once in awhile in order for it to last longer.
♥ CLEANING JEWELRY ♥
• Use warm water and a bit of mild dishwashing liquid/mild soap(Joy) or jewelry cleaning solution (such as Goddard's Silver Dip)
• Do not scrub Gold or Silver-PLATED components, wash gently
• Run each Pearl with soft cloth dampened with warm water and mild dishwashing liquid. Do not soak. Avoid perspiration to keep the pearl's luster
• Use jewelry polishing cloth for best polishing results, may use tarnish remover for silver
• Turquoise jewelry should not be submerged in water or to be cleaned by mild soap. It's best to rub clean with a jewelry polishing cloth.