NoopysSoapandCandles

Noopy's Soap & Candle Company, LLC

Gainesville, Texas · 1377 Sales

NoopysSoapandCandles

Noopy's Soap & Candle Company, LLC

Gainesville, Texas 1377 Sales On Etsy since 2011

5 out of 5 stars
(645)

Announcement   I Triple Scent my soy wax which has really made a difference in the scent throw and length of time my tarts/melts last. My melts have been a big hit. I also make magnetic hematite jewelry by hand. My soaps, bath salts, body butters, hand/body creams, & balms are made with essential oils &/or emollient oils. I make my products as natural as I can. 100% GUARANTEE on all my products. Please see my refund policy in my shop listings. I ONLY USE HIGH QUALITY, PREMIUM INGREDIENTS IN MY PRODUCTS.

I love working with soy wax & making soaps, etc! I have been in business since 2003 & have had lots of trials & errors learning how to make my products the best on the market. My prices are fairly low, but I sell a lot. I want everyone to be able to buy handmade products

Announcement

Last updated on Dec 19, 2015

I Triple Scent my soy wax which has really made a difference in the scent throw and length of time my tarts/melts last. My melts have been a big hit. I also make magnetic hematite jewelry by hand. My soaps, bath salts, body butters, hand/body creams, & balms are made with essential oils &/or emollient oils. I make my products as natural as I can. 100% GUARANTEE on all my products. Please see my refund policy in my shop listings. I ONLY USE HIGH QUALITY, PREMIUM INGREDIENTS IN MY PRODUCTS.

I love working with soy wax & making soaps, etc! I have been in business since 2003 & have had lots of trials & errors learning how to make my products the best on the market. My prices are fairly low, but I sell a lot. I want everyone to be able to buy handmade products

Terri Graves

Contact shop owner

Terri Graves

View all 59 items

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(645)
Shani

Shani on Jun 13, 2017

5 out of 5 stars

they reallyARE the strongest. AND FASTEST SHIPPING. Australian bamboo grass is such a treat

View all 645 reviews

About

Welcome to Noopy's Soap & Candle Company!

I love working with soy wax & making soaps, etc! I have been in business since 2003 & have had lots of trials & errors learning how to make my products the best on the market. My prices are fairly low, but I sell a lot. I want everyone to be able to buy handmade products

Tweet

Around the web

Shop members

  • Terri Graves

    Owner

    I love working with soy wax & making soaps, etc! I have been in business since 2003 & have had lots of trials & errors learning how to make my products the best on the market. My prices are fairly low, but I sell a lot. I want everyone to be able to

Shop policies

Last updated on June 11, 2017
Thank you very much for looking in my shop! I work very hard to keep my customers happy. I hope you will try my products and see my generous refund policy. :)

Accepted payment methods

  • Pay with Visa
  • Pay with Master Card
  • Pay with American Express
  • Pay with Discover
  • Pay with PayPal
  • Buy with Apple Pay
  • Pay with Sofort
  • Pay with iDeal
  • Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
  • Money Order
Payment
I accept Pay Pal & major credit cards only through Etsy, plus money orders.
Shipping
Noopy's goal is to get your order out to you within one business day (NOT including weekends, although I do work most days). I can do that about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time I may have to make several scents &/or I am swamped with orders and have lots of scents to make. I hope you will understand if you are one of the 10%. Your order will go out either First Class or Priority Mail, depending on the weight. Both are Expedited Shipping Methods.

You will be notified once your order is shipped. A Shipping confirmation number will be emailed to you through Pay Pal or the USPS.
Refunds and Exchanges
I offer a 14 Day 100% Guarantee! I will refund or exchange your product(s) if you are not happy with it or any part of it. Please don't leave bad feedback unless you have tried to contact me to work things out. I work hard to keep 100% good feedback. I leave feedback once every two weeks, sometimes a few days later.

Refund Policy: You must email me first and let me know before you mail the item back to me. Refund or Exchanges will not include any of the shipping charges (in most cases), & YOU MUST RETURN THE UNUSED PORTION TO ME (in most cases, at my discretion). Well worn products will not be accepted. The 14 days will begin from the day the item(s) are delivered to you by the postal service.
Additional policies and FAQs
I do offer most of my products at wholesale prices, though my shop prices are already discounted to the general public.