NordavindDesign is taking a short break
glenngem on Aug 28, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful craftsmanship and true to size. I will definitely re-order again!
Ester on Jul 30, 20205 out of 5 stars
I'm in love with it!!!! I ordered a bracelet on Heli's shop three years ago, I still wear it every day, and I love it (reminds me of my travels in Sweden)!!! I decided to order a new one, and it's just GREAT!!!! Do not hesitate to order!!!
Thank you again Heli!!!!
shirley on Jul 22, 20195 out of 5 stars
Gorgeous craftsmanship and perfect scale!
robert on Jun 3, 20195 out of 5 stars
Very nice. Pleased with everything from this seller.
Bryan on May 18, 20195 out of 5 stars
Absolutely perfect. Beautiful crafted. Excellent fit.
Lynn on Jan 1, 20185 out of 5 stars
Very well made I have 20 & plan on buying more thanks for a great product ❤️❤️💯
dominique on Feb 24, 20185 out of 5 stars
envoyé très rapidement ; très beau bracelet, beau travail en plus d'être original!
Welcome to Nordavind Design in Sweden! Here I sell Sami jewelry – one of many things I love creating.
The beautiful jewelry quickly became a big hobby of mine when I first tried making a few bracelets in 2014 and opened my Etsy shop just a few weeks later. Now it's more than just a hobby and I hope to be able to work with it more and more in the future.
I have always loved working with small details and natural materials, and this combined with my love for photography and interest in folklore is a perfect match.
Using pewter embroderies in jewellery and clothes is an old tradition among the Sami people (the original inhabitants of northern Sweden, Norway and Finland) that dates back to the 17th century. During the 19th century the tradition was almost dead and forgotten, but in the early 20th century a man called Andreas Wilks helped bringing this old tradition back to life.
Feel free to drop me a line anytime if you have any questions and I'll be the happiest if you want to follow me on my newly opened Facebook page, where I'll be posting new designs and offers!
Thanks for the support!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
– Please contact me before returning anything within 14 days of delivery.
– I only accept refunds and exchanges on bracelets that doesn't show any signs of usage and are in sizes between 14 and 21 cm (this is because rare sizes can be very hard for me to resell).
– The money (minus postage costs) will be refunded to you as soon as I've gotten the package.
– All Nordavind Design orders are sent with tracking as standard. To get cheaper shipping without tracking please contact me, but note that I can't take responsibility for any orders lost in the shipping process if it has no tracking.
– The package will be sent to your registered address on Etsy, so please make sure that your address is correct.