Announcement Use coupon code "CLOSINGSHOP" for 30% off~ After making jewelry for close to 30 years I have decided to retire and I'm now selling / destashing my bead inventory. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Use coupon code "CLOSINGSHOP" for 30% off~ After making jewelry for close to 30 years I have decided to retire and I'm now selling / destashing my bead inventory. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Christine Maria on Oct 28, 2015
Arrived very quickly and very fine jewelry ! Elegant and classy ! Thanks a lot !
Kellie on Oct 6, 2015
Pretty color and nice shape!! Love these turquoise beads.!!!
Love being able to create.
After making jewelry for close to 30 years now and being on ETSY for 7 years I have decided retire and I'm selling my inventory. I have had nothing but the best experience on ETSY, I am so thankful to each and every one of my customers, you have all been so wonderful and have given me so much confidence in myself and in my art.
My last day as a SELLER will be 7/13/15 but will definitely remain a BUYER! Therefore if you make a purchase prior to 7/13/15 and there are any issues at all, rest assured I am not going away.
I've been making jewelry for over 25 years now. I started by making paper mache earrings (it was an 80's thing). I hand painted them then embellished them with pearls, crystals and rhinestone. I also hand painted clothing and sneakers. I would bring what I made to work in bags and was amazed people would buy it.
I started my Etsy shop in back 2008 after going to my 30th class reunion. One of my classmates paints portraits and we got to talking and she told me about Etsy. (thank you Cindy http://www.cindylambert.com).
Starting Etsy has given so much self confidants and I'm still amazed every time I make a sale~
My jewelry has become a meaningful way to express myself and my creativity.
Owner, Designer, Creator
I love bringing different colors and materials together to make my original jewelry. (¯`v´¯) .`·.¸.·´ ? ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
All sale items are final, there are no refunds or exchanges.
Unaltered items can be returned if you are not satisfied for full refund, minus shipping, if returned within seven days of purchase in original condition and packaging.
I am more than happy to reserve an order for you. Please contact me and we can work out the details.
Whole Sale Orders and Lot Orders!!
I welcome Whole Sale orders, Please contact me for discount information.
Please note: Whole Sale Orders and Lot Orders are non refundable or returnable.
* I combined shipping on all orders unless otherwise specified**
* All items will be sent to the PayPal address 1st class and I will convo/email a tracking # for purchases over $10.00 to you .
* If your purchase is over $25 I recommend you purchase insurance it is a small additional price but well worth it if your package is lost. Convo me prior to your purchase and I will adjust the price.
* Expedited shipping is available apon request prior to purchase and additional charges will apply and be added to your shipping fee.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.”
“These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.”
“We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.”
Refunds and Exchanges
After making jewelry for close to 30 years now and being on ETSY for 7 years I have decided to close my shop. I have had nothing but the best experience on ETSY, I just don't find I have the passion I once had for it. I am so thankful to each and everyone of my customers, you have all been so wonderful and have given me so much confidence in myself and in my art.
DISCLAIMER: I've tried hard to portray the colors of my jewelry and beads accurately. However, colors do vary on different monitors; please keep this in mind when making your purchase.
* If you are not completely satisfied with your order (other than a custom order) please return item in original package postmarked within 7 days of delivery for a full refund (not including shipping fees) or notify me within 5 days of delivery and before negative feedback so we can come up with something that will make you 100% happy.
If you do not notify me within 5 days or the returned package is not postmarked within 7 days only a store credit will be given.
* A full refund will be given excluding shipping fee's if an item is damaged.
* Exchanges only on all other orders. No credits on shipping will be given and 5.00 minimum order on reshipped item. Items must be in there original state. Please contact me for return instructions.
* Shipping out of the country can take anywhere from 3 to 4weeks (First Class) and I am unable to get tracking confirmation for you, so please be patient. If you would like to upgrade your shipping contact me prior to purchasing so a shipping price adjustment can be made. Refunds will be given only after confirmation from the Post Office/Customs item was not delivered (about 45 days).
Additional policies and FAQs
**Exchanges only on all custom orders and reserved orders.