Thuy Vu on Dec 6, 2016
I just received the ring today and I love it! The design is simple but elegant. The ring fits to the size I requested! Also, I really liked the packaging that came with the ring. The ring box is made of wood and is very beautiful too. I definitely will consider making another purchase from this shop again.
Materials are sourced locally & we strive to maintain a mindful, low impact, environmentally responsible company. We are committed to ethical practices in our activities and we expect no less from all our suppliers.The diamonds we offer are sourced from suppliers who have pledge to sell conflict free diamonds and all comply with the Kimberley Process. In addition, we offer Canadian sourced and recycled diamonds as options for custom & special order. The metals we use are 100% recycled.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
*Payment plans are an option for specific pieces, please let me know if you have any questions.
*For customers living or shipping within NY state, a sales tax of 8.875% will be added to your purchase price. Please note that your shipping charge will not be taxed.
*Rush shipping is available with FedEx overnight, If you would like to upgrade, please contact us directly for an adjusted shipping quote.
*International shipping charges and insurance coverage varies greatly from country to country. We ship regularly outside of the US and encourage international customers to contact us directly for a shipping quote: info [!at] onestoneshop.com
*Your item will be carefully packaged in a beautiful hardwood presentation jewelry box. For the convenience of gift giving, the presentation box is packaged in a craft paper gift box with blank note card and envelope included.
Refunds and Exchanges
- includes all listed items.
Includes all (special/custom order items)
Additional policies and FAQs
ARE YOUR METALS RECYCLED?
- Yes, I work only with recycled gold and silver.
WHAT IS "MADE TO ORDER"?
- Many items in my shop are listed as "made to order", this designation is offered on many of my rings as I prefer to offer you the option of choosing any ring size without having to re-size and already completed piece. As with all "made to order" styles in my shop, you are not getting the exact piece pictured in the listing but one that is made in the same style. Your piece of jewelry will be made up of the same materials listed, and will look as similar to the original as possible. Please keep in mind that all made to order items are handmade and will have slight differences from piece to piece.
WHAT IS YOUR LEAD TIME FOR MADE TO ORDER ITEMS?
- Currently, made to order items may take up to 20 business days to complete and
ship. If you need your item by a specific date, please contact me and let me know prior to purchasing, I will try my best to accommodate any rush requests.
ARE YOUR DIAMONDS CONFLICT FREE?
- All gemstones & diamonds used in my jewelry are locally sourced from respected
and reputable GIA certified US based professionals. I only purchase materials
from US diamond and gemstone dealers who have pledged to sell conflict
free, mine to market diamonds. All follow the Kimberly process.
CAN YOU MAKE A RING USING MY DIAMOND OR GEMSTONE:
- Unfortunately at this time I am not accepting projects using customer provided
gemstones or diamonds for liability reasons.
WHAT IS SATIN FINISH, WILL IT LAST?
-Satin finish is a surface treatment on the metal, I use a brush which applies minute scratches to the surface creating a matte appearance to the piece. As with all surface treatments, this finish will fade gradually over time. The item's surface will burnish and appear more polished and less matte.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON RESIZING RINGS?
- Sizing rings can be tricky and fit must be perfect. Resizing is complimentary on any
ring purchased from my shop. (one re size per ring) Buyer is responsible for round trip shipping. Once the ring is re-sized, shipping options and prices will be discussed and paid prior to shipping out.
DO YOU HAVE OTHER GEMSTONE AND DIAMOND OPTIONS?
- Yes, at any time I have a select grouping of beautiful quality diamonds and
gemstones available for special order projects. Please feel free to contact me with
your ideas or specifics on what you are looking for.
WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS?
- I am available to discuss options if you are interested in a special order piece.
Once we decide on the design & specs, payment is split up into a deposit invoice
and final invoice. 50% of the total list price is due at the start of the order. Once the
piece is complete an image(s) will be sent to you for approval. Slight changes can
be made at this time before final payment is due. Lead time for fabrication varies
depending on my current work schedule though most orders take around 10 to 15
business days to complete. Once delivered, the item is eligible for a store credit
return up to 5 days after delivery.