Announcement We focus on a creative approach to design, which informed by our background in visual arts and design. Our creations are based on a conceptual idea, exploring the relation to our environment, to the city we live in. We produce everyday items, which can express meaning, and be useful at the same time.
We focus on a creative approach to design, which informed by our background in visual arts and design. Our creations are based on a conceptual idea, exploring the relation to our environment, to the city we live in. We produce everyday items, which can express meaning, and be useful at the same time.
Evelyn on Nov 15, 20215 out of 5 stars
Minimal style, natural fibers based, super cool clutch. My new go to going out item.
kristinzellner1 on May 10, 20215 out of 5 stars
Amazing shop! Gorgeous, high quality bag. Perfect gift for a city planner & architecture lover. And super fast delivery. Would buy again!
Good on Mar 25, 20215 out of 5 stars
Superschöner Sweater in sehr guter Qualität, sehr weich und angenehm auf der Haut. Das tollste ist aber natürlich das Motiv und die Idee, die dahinter steckt! Fiona ist sehr nett und äußerst hilfreich! Sehr empfehlenswerter Shop! Really beautiful Sweater in very good quality, smooth and snuggly. But the best thing is -of course- the design and the idea behind to preserve East-german architectural design patterns! Fiona is very friendly and helpful! Highly recommended shop!
alejandro gil on Mar 14, 20215 out of 5 stars
amazing as always! good quality, excellent costumer service, handmade and local
loesjeoverbeke on Mar 23, 20225 out of 5 stars
Nice sturdy fabric, nice print. Top bag, highly recommended!
Holly on Jan 31, 20225 out of 5 stars
Very nice t-shirt, which met all expectations in terms of quality and design. It was a gift and :) received with joy.
mélanie on Dec 1, 20215 out of 5 stars
Just like all fabric products of this brand, high cotton quality, great motifs and very nice packaging. And extremely friendly communication!
mélanie on Dec 1, 20215 out of 5 stars
High quality cotton, beautiful design, and great communication!
Diana on Jun 29, 20215 out of 5 stars
Absolutely beautiful. The T shirts from Opposite of Berlin in double screen printing are very very well made. Always an eye-catcher. Merci.
Concept tote bags and creative design
We are a production and design lab based in Berlin. Our main interest is to design and produce items, which utilize our creativity and skills. We believe, that objects are able to express one’s personality and a relation to our surrounding world. Each of the design is unique, and we create them with a personal touch and dedication.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Hi My name is Fiona. In my shop I am mostly working on the production side, and creating things. I really enjoy embroidering and working with screenprinting but of course the whole creative process.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
All prices are in euros. When you pay through paypal they will automatically convert the amount to your own currency.
Payment can be made using a credit card without signing up for a Paypal account, just click the Paypal button when you go through the checkout process and look for the link to pay with your credit card.
Any unpaid transactions will be cancelled within 24 hours.
We are not responsible for any tax charges.
Need help ?
Additional policies and FAQs
All the items are designed, printed, cut and packaged by us.
*Information I Collect*
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
*Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It*
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
*Information Sharing and Disclosure*
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
*Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU*
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Fiona Belousz, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at oppositeofberlin [!at] mail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Fiona Belousz, Reichenbergerstr 86, 10999. Germany