Announcement FLASH SALE: 4 days only. 9-26-16 to 9-30-13. Save 50% on purchases of $50.00 or more. Use code OAJAUT16 at check out.
FLASH SALE: 4 days only. 9-26-16 to 9-30-13. Save 50% on purchases of $50.00 or more. Use code OAJAUT16 at check out.
- All 215
- Spring Garden 33
- Shoreline 27
- Mother Earth 18
- Black and White 14
- Pearls & Crystals 21
- Hearts, Angels & Wings 10
- Downton Abbey/Victorian 13
- Religious/Crosses/Icons 4
- Celestial/Fairies/Crowns 7
- Upcycled/Critter Jewelry 5
- Feeling Good 5
- Bullets & Keys 18
- Game of Thrones & Goth 16
- Steampunk & Cosplay 19
- Zombie Apocalypse/TWD 5
Micheline Rochel-Sures on Aug 25, 2016
OMG! The necklace and earrings are beautiful! Wow! You are an artist! They came out perfect. Thank you.
foxriver112 on Aug 14, 2016
It was so good I ordered another!
lisajniles on Jul 28, 2016
I really like this ring. I can wear it with casual or dressy. The color is great
Recycled, upcycled, reclaimed, reinvented and repurposed eco vintage jewelry.
Outsider Art Jewelry is an art form similar to Tramp Art. These art forms consist of untrained artists who use unusual items to construct their pieces of art. I use pieces of old jewelry, hardware and other findings to construct my own style of one of a kind jewelry. I started doing this when my grandmother died and left broken and unusable jewelry for the family. We didn't want to throw the 'valuable' jewelry away, so I taught myself how to reuse these sentimental pieces. After acquiring a closet full of personal pieces, I made the decision to share my work with others.
I started my business in 1995 and my jewelry has been sold in many local boutiques and art fairs. I have sold pieces all around the world; in the E.U., the U.K., the Netherlands, Canada, Mexico, China, Japan, France, Australia, and Croatia. My strong customer support and encouragement are my major motivators. I strive to surprise and delight my customers with quality, individuality and a five star buying experience. Each item is sourced, designed, created, photographed, described, listed, packaged and shipped by me with pride. P.S.: I also sell a few vintage jewelry pieces that I find too pretty and unique to break down into components.
With so many vendors selling handcrafted jewelry, I am thrilled you found my shop. I hope you make it one of your favorites. You will find quality handcrafted vintage, upcycled and repurposed assemblage jewelry in a variety of styles from Victorian to classic modern; from art deco to hipster glam and from shabby chic to steampunk rocker. I combine unique vintage finds with quality components for an ever changing collection of original one of a kind jewelry. All my items are made in the USA and made in Michigan. When you buy direct from the artist, you impact the economy, the environment and everyone involved in the process. By supporting small businesses, you promote independence, sustainability, quality workmanship and individuality. Thank you for your appreciation of recycled products.Edit
Some customer comments:
**" There is great work and so so work. This was super great"
** "A cool assortment of OOAK necklaces. These are quite cool. This shop owner is awesome with excellent communication and a desire to please customers. I'll be back!"
** "Understated and elegant; I've been wearing every day since receiving it. Secure packaging and fast shipping. Thanks!!"
** "Great communication and very fast shipping. Love my new pin. Will be shopping with you again!"
** "One of the best shops I have discovered on Etsy. Love what she does, how she does it and the end results. Great shop and owner!"
Outsider Art Jewelry can also be found at:
Website: www.outsiderartjewelry.com (find a discount code available here)
Thank you for 'liking", 'sharing" or 'pinning' OAJ either on Etsy, Facebook or Pintrest. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for your interest in my shop. Thank you to other outsider artists who share their encouragement and expertise. And a special thank you to all the wonderful people who continue to make OutsiderArtJewelry part of their lives. I am humbled and honored.
Owner, Maker, Designer
I have loved jewelry since I was a little girl. My Grandpa took me to auctions, gave me a quarter and made me bid against others. Somehow, it seems, I always won gorgeous jewelry boxes full of treasures.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Michigan residents are required to add 6% of the sales price as sales tax. This is automatically added at check out.
1. I usually ship seven days a week and as soon as payment is received. Please convo me before paying if you choose to add insurance so this can be added to your final cost.
2. I offer free shipping for all USA orders for jewelry purchases. There will be a tracking number for all USA orders.
3. In addition to the recycled jewelry and in order to adhere to eco awareness, I also recycle shipping materials that are clean and from a smoke free environment. I can do gift wrapping, when requested, at no extra charge.
4. All merchandise is shipped from Saginaw, Michigan.
5. All vintage/non-jewelry items are shipped in 1-2 business days, excluding holidays and Sunday.
6. There are no handling or packaging costs added to your purchase.
7. All domestic packages are shipped via USPS.
8. International shipping via USPS is available. Smaller items can be shipped USPS International First Class to save on costs. Larger items may require a box to be shipped by international mail. If you live outside the USA, please message me and I can provide a quote on shipping to your location. I will refund any excess shipping costs that I have overestimated.
9. Once an order has left my hands, it is in the care of USPS. You will be notified via Etsy when your order is shipped. I will assist you if there are any problems with obtainment after shipping.
Refunds and Exchanges
I am not unable to give refunds for jewelry unless the item is grossly misrepresented. I will give you prompt attention if this is the case, but you must notify me within 3 days of receipt for this resolution. I can't refund any shipping costs. I will work with you to resolve any conflicts.
Once your order has shipped I am unable to offer a refund. Please let me know if you have any questions before your purchase any items.
INTERNATIONAL: While all purchases are considered final, I am happy to refund your order if the international shipping cost are too high and if you request a cancellation based on these costs. I will provide any additional personal information as requested by your country of origin on a as needed basis.