Announcement Welcome to the home of Paperful Press, a shop dedicated to creating unique, custom posters, invitations, and stationery to celebrate the big moments in life. For answers to frequently asked questions, please feel free to browse our Shop Policies section.
Welcome to the home of Paperful Press, a shop dedicated to creating unique, custom posters, invitations, and stationery to celebrate the big moments in life. For answers to frequently asked questions, please feel free to browse our Shop Policies section.
marcyp012 on Oct 7, 2014
Beautiful quality! Color is exactly as it looked online.
AJaye Mashburn on Aug 20, 2014
perfect stamp! Stamps great, arrived VERY quickly.
Ashley Parmelee on Apr 16, 2014
I was looking for something a little different than your typical guest book for my wedding. This was perfect and I can't wait to display it at my wedding and later in my home. Great, fast service.
Paperful Press: small shop, big design
Paperful Press was founded in 2010 by designer Christie Chester. Sentimental at heart, her goal was to create a small design boutique that offered unique and meaningful stationery gift items. Paperful Press continues to grow with its clients, and now proudly offers a new line of invitations, save the dates, birth announcements, and art prints on their website: www.paperfulpress.com.
Around the web
With a fondness of all things paper and ink, I love creating new designs to help celebrate and commemorate life's adventures, whether big or small.
Paperful Press is a shop dedicated to creating custom stationery, invitations, and art prints for any occasion. With a love of all things paper, Paperful Press was founded in 2010, with a focus on providing high-quality, one-of-a-kind pieces that could be treasured for years to come. For more Paperful Press designs, please visit www.PaperfulPress.com.
For more information about placing a custom order, please see my shop policies below.
Accepted payment methods
*Please note that proofs are not provided until your order and payment are received.
When ordering please be sure that the mailing address provided at checkout is both current and accurate. This is the address your purchase will be sent to. If you would like me to send your poster(s) to a different address, please let me know at checkout.
Please try to place custom orders three weeks in advance.
Standard, "ready to ship" prints will be shipped within three business days of purchase confirmation. All custom prints will be shipped within one week of the customer's approval of the final draft. Please allow additional time for delivery.
Your print will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail, with delivery confirmation. The estimated delivery time once shipped is between 3-5 days. The post office does not guarantee this estimate, however, and prints can occasionally take up to 14 days to arrive. Though this is very rare, unfortunately it does happen. If you would like to upgrade to Priority Mail (+$1.50) or Overnight Express Mail (+$20-24.00), please let me know! If expedited shipping is requested, your purchase will not be shipped until the additional payment is complete.
All posters are secured in archival cello bags (reinforced with chipboard backing) for protection before they are shipped in a 12x18 rigid mailer.
At this time, international delivery is not available for custom wedding prints, custom lyric prints, or custom birth announcements. I apologize for this inconvenience! For all other posters, your print will ship via USPS First Class Mail. The post office does not offer delivery confirmation for international orders, but a customs declaration number will be provided. Please note that shipping times for international orders can vary greatly, and range from 5 days to 6 weeks depending on location and progression through customs.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you order a custom poster, or a poster in a custom color scheme, a proof of your print will be provided for review prior to printing. All edits are included in the price of the poster. **Please keep in mind that every computer monitor is different and colors can and will vary between monitors. Therefore, I cannot guarantee an exact match between the color you see on your screen and the color that is printed. I will, however, do my best to accurately capture the color you desire.** Due to the nature of the product, refunds are not available on custom items. If you purchase a non-custom item, I will gladly exchange your purchase for one of equal value.
Additional policies and FAQs
To better answer some frequently asked questions, I have outlined the order process for the Announcement Style Wedding Posters and the Custom Lyric Posters. If you have any additional questions after reading this and the above policies, please feel free to contact me through the Etsy Convo tool. Of course, if you would like to contact me through Etsy Convo just to say hello, that's fine too!
--Announcement Style Wedding Poster:--
1. Please purchase any of the available announcement style poster listings shown in my shop. All posters will be custom made regardless of the actual listing you select.
2. Upon checkout, you will have the opportunity to leave a message to the seller. At this time please note the colors you would like to include from the color swatch, as well as the information you would like to include on your poster. *Don't forget to include the poster style you prefer by indicating the couple's last names on the example you like.*
3. Triple check your mailing address to ensure it is current and accurate. Though it is technically a wedding announcement, we don't want it to be sent to the strangers that live in your old apartment!
4. Once your order and payment are received, I will provide a draft of your poster for you to review.
5. You can then suggest any edits that you would like to see, and I will work with you until you are satisfied with your poster.
6. Once you give a thumbs up, I will print and ship your poster within one week. Please see above for information on delivery times. All posters are shipped via USPS first class mail, unless expedited shipping is requested. Because posters are shipped in a 12x18 rigid mailer, they may be left by your door or mail slot, so keep your eyes open for a surprise on your doorstep.
--Custom Lyric Print:--
1. If you would like to order a custom lyric print, please select one of the following listings from my shop:
Show Your Lyric Love
Your First Dance
Wedding Guest Book Alternative- Your First Dance Print
2. Upon checkout, you will have the opportunity to leave a message to the seller. At this time, please include the colors you prefer from the color swatch, as well as the EXACT lyrics you would like to include. Please note that the large text will always be white.
****Please keep in mind when selecting lyrics, that the posters can accommodate approximately 10 short lines in the small lyric size and 1 short phrase with 1-6 words (depending on their lengths) in the large lyric size.****
3. A proof of your poster will be provided prior to the shipment of your poster.
4. You may request changes to the colors, their shades, or their placements, at this time.
5. Upon approval, your print will be shipped to the address supplied at checkout. Please see the shipping section for important shipping information.
---------- FRAMING ----------
Frames and mats are not included with your purchase.
If you like the look of the 11x17 posters in my shop, they are displayed in 18x24 inch frames. This is a standard frame size that can be found at most craft stores including Hobby Lobby and Michael's Arts and Crafts. (Both of these stores often offer these frames 1/2 off one week per month. Both stores also offer 40% off coupons on their websites.) This size allows for an even 3.5 inch border on each side of your print.
---------- QUESTIONS & MORE----------
Have a question that is not answered here? Please feel free to send me a message through the Etsy Convo tool.
For more examples of available poster styles, please visit my website at www.PaperfulPress.com.