Hair Accessories for Girls by Patti Cake Bowtique
PattiCakeBowtique's Shop Policies
* Thank you for popping into my shop today. My name is Patti and I am the owner of PattiCakeBowtique.
* I am a mother of three grown children and three grandchildren. I have one son and two daughters, two grandsons and one granddaughter.
* I was inspired by my granddaughter to start making hair bows and accessories when I saw how cheaply they where made and what they were selling for in big market chain stores.
* Once I started making hair bows, I soon found myself making hair bows requested by other mothers and grandmothers, I started selling at craft shows and flea markets. I was then told about etsy's where I opened my shop.
* I do make custom orders providing I have the products. I will not order products for one order. I have a huge, huge ribbon supplies and can make most any custom hair bow. Please ask in a convo and I will see what I can do for you.
* I am not a miracle worker and can not make something at a moment's notice and ship it item the next day and you have it in your hands in two days. Please take time to plan.
* I currently accept PayPal and e-checks, most credit cards can be used through Paypal. ("You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal: You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the "Pay Now" button. Scroll Down and you will see the option to pay with a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.")
* Most items are shipped within 3 to 5 business days, once payment has cleared.
* All non-payments will be reported to Etsy.
* I ship all my items wrapped in tissue and in a box, I do not use bubble envelopes, this help to ensure that your item will arrived undamaged. If you are wanting to send as a gift I will add a gift card. I do not gift wrap at this time.
* At this time I ship though the United States Postal Service. I offer first class and priority mail. Priority mail can be purchased at the end of your transaction for an additional $3.50. All tutu's in my shop ship Priority mail at this time. You may request insurance for an additional .75 however when using priority mail items are insured up to $50.00.
* If customers address can not be verified by the United States Post Office, I will use whatever address the customer has provided.
* First class shipping is anywhere from 3 - 5 days. Priority Mail is 2 - 3 days. Priority Mail is not guaranteed shipping days by the United States Post Office. (hard lesson learned)
* Overnight shipping is expensive: Plan to spend anywhere from $25.00 to $30.00 just on shipping.
Refunds and Exchanges
* I will always strive for perfection and I want you to be happy with your order. If you are unhappy with your order please notify me within 24 hours of receiving your order.
* Hopefully I can resolve any issues you might have.
* All items that are agreed to be returned by both shop owner and buyer will receive a full refund minus shipping and handling charges. I can not be held for color difference from one computer to another. From time to time I have to upgrade my flower style, if there is a huge difference it will be to buyers advantage, or I will contact buyer with my concerns.
* All custom orders are non-refundable, this includes all tutu's.
Additional Policies and FAQs
* Caution: I take pride in all items I make, some accessories contain small parts and can become a choking hazard, please use adult supervision at all times while your little one is wearing any hair accessory from any shop or store. Please examine each item from time to time to insure the safety of your child!!! Customer acknowledges full responsibility.
3 Dorchester Saint Peters
grgndptrc5 [!at] hotmail.com
Last Updated September 26, 2015