PeDeDesigns

Digital Papers, Clip Arts, Procreate Tools.

Poland
|
| 73,122 Sales | 5 out of 5 stars 5 out of 5 stars

PeDeDesigns is a Star Seller!

Speedy replies

Has a history of replying to messages quickly.

Rave reviews

Average review rating is 4.8 or higher

Announcement    Welcome! In my shop you will find Procreate Tools, Digital Papers & Clip Art sets:)

You can use my graphics, brushes & tools for commercial purposes. Some restrictions apply... for a detailed license, please visit my Policies or product description.

Custom orders, special requests, or requests for color adjustments to existing clip art or digital paper are currently unavailable. Thank you for understanding :)

⬥FAQ
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeDeDesigns#more-section

Thank you for choosing PeDeDesigns! Happy crafting! :)

Please allow up to 24 (48 at the weekend) hours for response to messages as I am not always able to respond immediately.

Announcement

Last updated on May 15, 2023

Welcome! In my shop you will find Procreate Tools, Digital Papers & Clip Art sets:)

You can use my graphics, brushes & tools for commercial purposes. Some restrictions apply... for a detailed license, please visit my Policies or product description.

Custom orders, special requests, or requests for color adjustments to existing clip art or digital paper are currently unavailable. Thank you for understanding :)

⬥FAQ
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeDeDesigns#more-section

Thank you for choosing PeDeDesigns! Happy crafting! :)

Please allow up to 24 (48 at the weekend) hours for response to messages as I am not always able to respond immediately.

Items

73122 Sales

Etsy automatically translates most text on the site to your preferred language.

See in original language

 

All Items

Etsy automatically translates most text on the site to your preferred language.

See in original language

Patrycja

Contact shop owner

Patrycja

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(6376)
See reviews that mention:
Loading
Loading

About PeDeDesigns

Sales 73,122
On Etsy since 2015

Welcome in my favorite place! :)

Shop members

  • Patrycja

    Owner, Creator, Designer

Shop policies

Last updated on Jan 18, 2023

Digital downloads

Instant downloads
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.

Payment options

Secure options
Paypal Visa Mastercard Discover Apple Pay Klarna Giftcard
Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.

Returns & exchanges

See item details for return and exchange eligibility.

Cancellations

Cancellations: not accepted

Please contact the seller if you have any problems with your order.

Privacy policy

More information

Last updated on Feb 20, 2023

Frequently asked questions

Do I need a commercial license for digital paper and clip arts?

With all of my graphics COMMERCIAL USE is allowed and they are POD (print on demand) friendly without the need for credit (Unless you wish to, in which case it is always appreciated!)

Some restrictions apply:

YOU CAN use the graphics, even without changes, for any printed, physical product and print on demand product

YOU CAN use the graphics for digital end product, BUT a maximum of 75% of my artwork must be included in the final design, with the remaining 25% being your ideas for the layout, texts, shapes, overlays, and additional graphic components etc.

- the end product may be physical or digital, but cannot be used to create digital paper/pattern or clipart

Can I use Discount Coupon Codes for all items?

Yes, you can get the Discount for any item.
Please check description on any item to find out what what Discount you can get and how to apply a Coupon Code.

How can I use Alphabet Clip Art?

Every letter is a separate image, so if you want to arrange the word, you must sort letters out one beside second - as the Scrabble for example (you can do this in photoshop, photoshop elements, procreate, illustrator or even gimp and ms word. You can use them with any software that support PNG format). Every image has transparent background, so you can put them on any background/image after you sort them.

Need Help?

If you have any problems, please feel free to communicate with me. Please allow up to 24 (48 at the weekend) hours for response to messages as I am not always able to respond immediately.

Do I need Commercial License for Procreate Tools - brushes, color palettes?

You can use them for your professional work (no credit required). However, sharing, creating similar brush sets, or reselling the brushes is prohibited.

- You can use painting/drawing brushes to create any psyhical/digital work for sell, however you can't use STAMP brushes to make clip arts and PATTERN brushes to make digital papers.