PeppercornInMyPocket's Shop Policies
Hello! Welcome to Peppercorns In My Pocket, a little shop filled with art that is personal, a touch whimsical, and full of loving details. Handmade by me, Pia. Each piece is made using a mix of vintage, recycled and new materials. Followed by applique, hand embroidery, machine stitching and hand illustration.
Do visit me on:
I accept payments via PayPal only.
- You can pay by credit or debit card without setting up a PayPal account - Please note Paypal may charge a fee for a debit or credit card payment.
- Payments are due at time of purchase.
- If payment is not received within 3 days, the transaction will unfortunately have to be cancelled, and the item re-listed.
- Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. I will contact you shortly after your order is placed to confirm this.
- All shipping rates are set according to weight and destination.
- UK orders are shipped free of cost.
- European & International orders are sent standard, untracked Airmail. Delivery takes 5-14 days. Please note that international packages occasionally get delayed in Customs, this is unfortunately out of my hands.
If you would like your parcel shipped with insurance or tracking, please let me know before purchase, and I will update the shipping cost before you check out. The additional cost will be set by the postal service.
- Please make sure your Etsy & Paypal addresses are the same. If the addresses differ your purchase will be shipped to your Paypal address.
- International customers are responsible for paying Customs duties should they apply.
- I cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged parcels.
- All orders are beautuflly gift wrapped with loving care.
Refunds and Exchanges
- I am afraid I do not accept returns, which is why each item in the shop is very carefully photographed to give you an exact picture of what you are purchasing.
- If you are not satisfied with your item, please convo me straight away.
- You are welcome to make an exchange on your purchase (unless is it a custom piece). In case of an exchange, the alternative piece can be dispatched only once the item as been returned to me in its original condition.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping, for return, and dispatch of the alternative piece.
- Custom pieces cannot be exchanged, as a resale of the item is not be possible.
Everything in my shop is made, packaged, and shipped with infinite care. It is very important to me that you be completely satisfied with your piece of art. So please contact me if you have any concerns at all.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Your feedback is welcome, and appreciated.
I hope you enjoy your shopping!
Pia Ghosh Roy
peppercornsinmypocket [!at] gmail.com
Last Updated May 6, 2013