Announcement Follow me on Instagram for Giveaways, coupons, and behind the scenes photos! @emilyrosethomson
Follow me on Instagram for Giveaways, coupons, and behind the scenes photos! @emilyrosethomson
- All 141
- Wearable Art 12
- C L E A R A N C E 12
- Clay Totems 31
- Original Art/Art Prints 13
- Plushies/Fabric Art 16
- Nesting/Paper Dolls 7
- Decals/Stickers/Posters 7
- Wearable Art: Birds 16
- Calendars and Cards 5
- Coffee Mugs 13
- Sacred Animal Sculptures 9
Marjji on Apr 23, 2017
Bigfoot enthusiast loved her special gift!
kevinlong88 on Apr 22, 2017
❤️ will be a repeat customer!
Carina Velasquez on Apr 20, 2017
Very cute, lots of detail !
Art Makes Me Happy
Periwinkle Nuthatch is the Etsy shop of artist Emily Rose Thomson, who lives and works in the Enchanted Mountains of Western New York. Inspired by nature and an obsession with bright pops of color and intricate detailing, her work aims to make people happy! From large Bigfoot plushies to delicate goldfinch earrings, her shop aims to offer something for everyone.
Her Etsy shop launched in 2011 and has expanded from shrink plastic jewelry to a diverse line of products. Her website launched in 2015 and she is finally realizing her dream of being an in-demand artist and bringing smiles (and sometimes, happy tears) to people's faces.
Her work has been seen on Buzzfeed, Fab, Monaco, ScoutMob, she has been interviewed by OwnIt, a website aimed at small business owners, and Etsy often puts spotlights on her work. Most recently, her clay owl totems were part of Etsy's #DifferenceMakesUs giveaway on Instagram.
Aside from creating, she enjoys coffee and cuddling with her 4 cats, 2 guinea pigs, hamster, and husband.
Want some behind the scenes? Head over to my Instagram!
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Photographer
Fabric and Wallpaper Printers
I use a company that prints my designs onto fabric for my pillows and wall hangings.
Although I do my own printing primarily, I do rely on this company to print my stickers and postcards.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
International Buyers: Orders shipped outside the US will not come with tracking numbers, and your order may take weeks to be received. Unfortunately, this occurs from circumstances out of my control (customs hold ups, natural disasters, etc). I am also not responsible for customs fees. Please speak with you postal service if you have any concerns before purchasing internationally.
ALL ITEMS SHIPPED WITHIN US COME WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. This is assurance that you the buyer know when an item is shipped and can track its delivery to you. I cannot be responsible if an item is lost or stolen in the mail; this is an issue to take up with the post office. This is why I ALWAYS have deliver confirmation with every item purchased so the buyer knows when an item has been shipped and when it was delivered.
Also please note that I ship to your Etsy address- so please make sure this is up to date before you make your purchase. If you do not update your Etsy address, you will have to pay additional shipping charges for the item to be re-shipped to you.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
1) I have sealed the charms with a sealer- but please know they could become damaged if exposed to water.
2) They can be breakable if handled roughly- many of the charms I make are very small and have thin appendages (bird wings, etc), so it is possible that they may break. I have used super glue in some of my experimentation charms, and it holds well. If an item is shipped and you find this happens, please let me know and I will send you another one. If you happen to break one of your charms, please send me an email and I can send you another charm for a fee + shipping.
3) Because I hand draw and shade each charm, please know that not all charms will look exactly the same- this adds to their uniqueness and should not be considered a flaw.
4) All designs are original- I hold all rights to designs and photos taken of my jewelry- please respect this. Thank you