Announcement SOME NOTES TO READ: I am no longer offering custom pet totems, necklaces, or keychains until 2017. Also, due to the high volume, orders may not ship by the date estimated. I am doing my very best to get orders out in a timely manner, but alas there are only so many hours in a day. This is a wonderful predicament I find myself in :) Thank you all SO much!
SOME NOTES TO READ: I am no longer offering custom pet totems, necklaces, or keychains until 2017. Also, due to the high volume, orders may not ship by the date estimated. I am doing my very best to get orders out in a timely manner, but alas there are only so many hours in a day. This is a wonderful predicament I find myself in :) Thank you all SO much!
- All 241
- Wearable Art 47
- C L E A R A N C E 9
- Clay Totems/Pincushions 38
- Original Art/Art Prints 43
- Plushies/Fabric Art 16
- Nesting/Paper Dolls 8
- Decals/Stickers/Posters 10
- Wearable Art: Birds 37
- Calendars and Cards 21
- Coffee Mugs 3
- HOLIDAY ready to ship 6
Jill Losh on Dec 9, 2016
This is amazing quality and smells wonderful!
A Periwinkle Nuthatch is...
My business started out of desperation. I have always been an artist, in fact, my roots in art are generational on my mother's side. However, I never dreamed I would be able to make a living being creative. Periwinkle Nuthatch was born because I thought I was losing my day job, and I desperately didn't want to search for another job that wouldn't make me happy. So I did my research, I practiced my craft, and I launched my shop. My beginnings on Etsy were rough: my pictures were bad, my tags and titles were vague, and my naïveté was obvious. Through the help of a fellow Etsy seller's kind and constructive criticism, I obsessively began studying what made Etsy tick, what made a seller successful. I read the Etsy handbook, joined teams, made treasuries, and had to learn the art of product photography. It was strenuous but also absolutely fascinating, and it paid off, big time. I have learned so much since joining Etsy in 2011, and I am so thrilled to see the different ways my art has manifested. My customers are so kind and incredibly inspiring to me, and the Etsy sellers are amazing. This is a caring and nurturing community, and it makes it so easy to be yourself. I can't wait to see what the future holds.
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Photographer
Fabric and Wallpaper Printers
I use a company that prints my designs onto fabric for my pillows and wall hangings.
Although I do my own printing primarily, I do rely on this company to print my stickers and postcards.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
International Buyers: Orders shipped outside the US will not come with tracking numbers, and your order may take weeks to be received. Unfortunately, this occurs from circumstances out of my control (customs hold ups, natural disasters, etc). I am also not responsible for customs fees. Please speak with you postal service if you have any concerns before purchasing internationally.
ALL ITEMS SHIPPED WITHIN US COME WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. This is assurance that you the buyer know when an item is shipped and can track its delivery to you. I cannot be responsible if an item is lost or stolen in the mail; this is an issue to take up with the post office. This is why I ALWAYS have deliver confirmation with every item purchased so the buyer knows when an item has been shipped and when it was delivered.
Also please note that I ship to your Etsy address- so please make sure this is up to date before you make your purchase. If you do not update your Etsy address, you will have to pay additional shipping charges for the item to be re-shipped to you.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
1) I have sealed the charms with a sealer- but please know they could become damaged if exposed to water.
2) They can be breakable if handled roughly- many of the charms I make are very small and have thin appendages (bird wings, etc), so it is possible that they may break. I have used super glue in some of my experimentation charms, and it holds well. If an item is shipped and you find this happens, please let me know and I will send you another one. If you happen to break one of your charms, please send me an email and I can send you another charm for a fee + shipping.
3) Because I hand draw and shade each charm, please know that not all charms will look exactly the same- this adds to their uniqueness and should not be considered a flaw.
4) All designs are original- I hold all rights to designs and photos taken of my jewelry- please respect this. Thank you