hillarymgarrison on Sep 22, 2016
Beautiful wallet! It is well made and I am happy to support someone's creative business. The seller also sent me a coupon for another purchase, I appreciate it. Thank you!
Pretty & Playful Design
Things began slowly on Etsy, and what was at first an experiment, my women's wallet has now become my best selling item. I think everyday items should be a joy to use, so I attribute the success of my basic little wallet to the vibrant, and fun fabrics I use.
There are a lot of new designs in my head but I can't seem to find time to execute them!
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
Pete & Paul began in 2008 because I love fashion and hope to one day become my own boss! I personally make everything in this shop with a sewing machine my mom bought for me while in college. Expect color, pattern and fun from my designs.
- My name is Jennifer, I am a singular person :)
- All items are handmade by me.
- I try to respond to inquiries within one day.
- Please use Etsy messages to contact me, do not e-mail me, I probably won't get the e-mail in time to answer your question.
Find out more about Pete & Paul by visiting:
Pete & Paul
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Full payment is due at time of order.
- Most items are made-to-order and will ship within 1-week of purchase date; PLEASE READ THE ITEM DESCRIPTION THOROUGHLY TO SEE IF IT IS MADE-TO-ORDER OR NOT.
- Ready-to-ship items will ship within 1-2 business days.
- All purchase within the US are shipped using USPS First Class Mail with tracking number.
- Insurance is available upon request. I cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- International orders are shipped using USPS First Class Mail, sorry, USPS does not yet have tracking numbers for international orders at this time.
- International orders will take anywhere from 1-4 weeks to arrive depending on your country.
-Please be aware that as the seller I cannot pay for any applicable duty, value added taxes (VAT) charged to you by your country. The recipient of the merchandise will be required to pay the duty or VAT upon delivery.
Refunds and Exchanges
- All items are made by hand with love from quality materials, with careful workmanship and clean design. Since my items are handmade you may notice small imperfections, I believe this is the beauty of knowing there is a real person who has taken time to sew each item in its entirety.
- Please message me if there are any problems that occur.
-If you are unhappy in anyway with your purchase, you can return it and receive a refund for the cost of the item, I do not refund shipping costs. The item must be in original (new and unused) condition. Please get a tracking number when shipping.
- I am not responsible for items damaged DURING USE.
- At the end of the day, I want my guests to always be pleased with their Pete & Paul shopping experience, so contact me through Etsy.com if you have any problems.
Additional policies and FAQs
- My wholesale price is not much cheaper than my sale price, you may contact me if you are still interested in wholesaling.
- I DO NOT CONSIGN.
- I do not make donations, soliciting sellers is against Etsy.com policies and you will be reported if you solicit for free items. At this time I donate a percentage of my profits to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. You can learn more here: