PetiteHero is taking a short break
Chelsea on Feb 22, 20225 out of 5 stars
Jordan on Jan 8, 20225 out of 5 stars
I ordered a few bookmarks as Christmas gifts after previously ordering one for myself and I am obsessed! Definitely a must have for the book lover in your life ❤️
Leslie on Nov 7, 20215 out of 5 stars
The personalized key rings are so great and Beth match the color I needed perfectly. I can’t wait to give these to my team as Christmas gifts!
stephanie on Oct 11, 20215 out of 5 stars
Such sweet little bracelets! Seller was very communicative about colors and descriptions!! Fast shipping. Thank you :-)
Kate on Jan 29, 20215 out of 5 stars
perfect, exactly what i wanted!!
Kate on Jan 29, 20215 out of 5 stars
came out great, thanks so much!!
Joy Christine on Dec 26, 20205 out of 5 stars
IThe keyrings were well made and my coworkers loved them!
Kelsey on Dec 14, 20205 out of 5 stars
These were so cool! Got one for each of my five staff members and they loved them!
Handmade leather bracelets & accessories crafted with love
My daughter always wants to "wear what mommy is wearing," so I began making matching leather cuff bracelets for the 2 of us - and Petite Hero was born! My mission is to make stylish and fun jewelry that all ages can enjoy, using the highest quality materials plus a whole lot of love!
Each bracelet is made by hand, one by one, so there will be slight variations and the bracelet you receive might not look exactly like the one pictured, but that is the beauty of handmade! Your bracelet is truly one of a kind!
I have had my own business for nearly a decade and started out on Etsy in 2011 with my first handmade shop, Handcrafted Affairs. I launched Petite Hero in 2015 and enjoy the challenge of running 2 small businesses. I am a firm believer in supporting small business, and specifically handmade, artisanal businesses, which is part of the reason I love being a part of the Etsy community!
Please visit my other shop here to view my personalized hangers, white coat ceremony hangers and personalized ornaments:
It's a family affair - my husband also has an Etsy shop featuring his original artwork, t-shirts and custom signs:
For more information on me and my business, you can read an interview & listen to a podcast here:
I am proud to be a full time designer and maker - successfully running 2 Etsy shops where each and every item is made by yours truly.
Each piece that I create is meticulously handcrafted with love and care. All bracelets and keychains are created with genuine leather (unless otherwise specified) and the finest, sturdiest hardware. Handpainted bracelets are made with non-toxic water based paint and sealed for longevity.
I do accept custom orders, so feel free to contact me with your vision and I will collaborate with you to create a completely bespoke item that fits your needs.
Please take a look at my FAQs and feel free to message me with any additional questions! I look forward to creating something amazing for your little ones :-)
Please check out my other shops for personalized hangers for all occasions:
If you are looking for fantastic personalized art, please visit my husband's shop! Custom birth announcements, cute family portraits and other fun stuff...
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
Tracking information is provided for all orders within the US. If your item is not received when expected, please notify me within 3 business days. If you do not receive your package (i.e. such as an incorrect address in PayPal) and USPS shows the package was delivered, you will be responsible for any additional shipping costs to re-ship your item.
Returns on items shipped with "free shipping" will be subject to a re-stocking fee equal to the cost of the original shipping purchased for the package.
*please note Nevada residents subject to 8.25% sales tax
Make sure that the shipping address associated with your Etsy or Paypal account is the correct address, otherwise specify requested shipping address in your order.
I am happy to ship internationally! All orders will be shipped with international first class mail. If you would like a delivery confirmation number or need the order quickly, please convo me and I will adjust the shipping prices. I cannot guarantee delivery date of international orders unless they are upgraded to international express. Although international first class mail normally takes 8-15 business days, it can occasionally take over a month to arrive.
International customers are responsible for all customs fees, taxes or duties associated with shipping to their respective countries. International customers are expected to be aware of and pay all customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may occur at the time of delivery.
Returns and refunds are not available because item(s) are facing customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. Please be aware of the fees that you may be charged when receiving an international package from the United States.
Additional policies and FAQs
Do you offer custom sizing?
Yes! Any bracelet can be made in a custom size - please measure the wrist flush to the skin and include that measurement in the notes to seller at checkout.
Can the colors be changed?
Yes! If you would like something in a color you don't see, please send me a message and I most likely have the color you are looking for!
Can my order be rushed?
I can almost always accommodate rush orders - please send me a message with your request.
Do you accept wholesale orders?
Yes! Please email me at petiteheroshop [!at] gmail.com for more information.
I'm purchasing an item as a gift, can you include a gift message?
Yes! I would be happy to include a note for the gift recipient. Please include the requested message in the notes at checkout.
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (USPS, UPS, FedEx, or U-Pic Shipping Insurance, for example). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Beth Newitt, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at petiteheroshop [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me ~ please contact me via email for my mailing address.