The miniature magical journey
As a child in England I believed there were fairies living at the bottom of my garden. I used to make tiny food, furniture and shoes for them out of polymer clay and leave them at the foot of trees for them to find.
My miniature journey was beginning but I had no idea it where it would one day take me...
Years later when I was 22 I was lucky enough to gain work in the art department of 'Harry Potter' and helped to build a scale miniature model of Hogsmeade Village. Fast forward a few more years and I was working and living in Hollywood, California working on other miniature sets for films and music videos.
In 2010 I created 'Pixie Dust Miniatures' so I could create my own unique and whimsical designs to sell to miniature enthusiasts across the world.
Everything is sculpted in miniature by myself to my own designs, and then photographed by me in different fantastical miniature settings which I build as well.
I am delighted to say that I have sold my work in over 40 countries worldwide and gained recognition in several magazines and books published in the US, UK and Europe, including 4 front covers.
I also run another shop which I created the same year - Hummingbird Miniatures which you can find here (https://www.etsy.com/shop/HummingbirdMiniature?ref=si_shop)
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator, Photography, Shipping
I'm Caroline - the miniaturist behind the magic of Pixie Dust Miniatures. This small business I created is my passion and what I love most to do. I hope you enjoy browsing this (and my other) shop!
Whether you're a serious dollhouse collector or just a fan of fantasy / magic / little things, you’ve come to the right shop!
For serious collectors, Pixie Dust Miniatures makes exquisitely detailed 1:12 scale dollhouse miniature magical items by hand without the use of moulds.
If you like the look of something which has already sold or want to commission something to your own specifications then send me an email.
Accepted payment methods
• The prices are listed in dollars, but if you pay via PayPal then it will convert the amount, so don’t be put off if you’re based outside the US, you can still purchase from the Pixie Dust Miniatures shop!
• Etsy BUYING GUIDE: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php
The item will be shipped after a completion of confirmed PayPal payment is received.
• I ship within 3-5 working days. If you need the item to be shipped sooner than this then let me know. Specially commissioned items may take up to 7 working days.
• DELIVERY TIME: International delivery may vary from 1 to 3 weeks, depending on your location.
• Items will be shipped to the address indicated by Etsy, unless specified otherwise.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
• WHOLESALE is possible for the certain dollhouse miniatures. Send me an email to discuss.