Announcement Nature inspired jewelry handmade with real butterfly wings, leaves and feathers, memory lockets and bridal accessories ● Follow me on Facebook & Instagram to see what I do. http://facebook.com/PopkoShop http://instagram.com/hellopopko
Nature inspired jewelry handmade with real butterfly wings, leaves and feathers, memory lockets and bridal accessories ● Follow me on Facebook & Instagram to see what I do. http://facebook.com/PopkoShop http://instagram.com/hellopopko
nix0r13 on Mar 24, 2017
Such a beautiful piece that represents something so dear to me in regard to transformation which is the lesson of the butterfly 🦋 Many thanks for this piece I now hold close to my heart 🙏🏽
Rali Tehero on Feb 11, 2017
Absolutely love my necklace. Colors are amazing and looks great with the chain. Thank you! 🦋
Real Butterfly Wing Jewelry - Nature Inspired Accessories
Working primarily with real butterfly wings, hand fused glass, silver, leaves and feathers- I create pieces that preserve each elements' natural beauty while expressing my love of color.
PopkoShop jewelry reuses real butterfly wings that were originally raised for Conservation and public education in live Butterfly Conservatories and natural gardens or farms. Raising butterflies for conservation increases the longevity of each species. Once they naturally expire, they are collected and I make jewelry to preserve them. Some butterflies live for a short 1-2 weeks, some (like monarchs) can live up to 6-9 months if not actively breeding.
It’s important to know that the butterflies I use are from safe sources, as butterflies have a fragile existence.
I love what I do!
I live in Western Massachusetts and work full time making jewelry. Im the hands and the heart of the business, I am the photographer, shipping department, customer service, graphic designer, social media and craft show coordinator. I design and create everything you see. I'm also the youngest of 5 sisters, and we all share the creative & entrepreneurial spirit. They keep me fueled for the handmakers fires!
I earned a Fine Arts Sculpture Degree from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth in 2000. When the steel, plaster, cement and welding supplies wouldn’t fit in my space, my work got smaller...and smaller...until I found my passion of adorning people with natural jewels.
I sell my work online, at several boutiques across the US, and Northeast craft shows.
FULL PROFILE: http://etsy.com/people/POPKO
BACK TO SHOP: POPKO.ETSY.COM
Owner, Jewelry Designer
I have a great studio with giant windows and space to breathe and create.
● SHOP: POPKO.ETSY.COM ●
FIRST TIME SHOPPING HERE? It's easy to order! Once you register with Etsy, just add items to your cart, check out your purchase, and pay with a credit card, debit card or paypal.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
● I require payment to be received prior to shipping your order.
● Butterfly Wing Jewelry that is "made to order" takes approx 10-14 business days (unless specified in the listing as 3-5 days) to make and then ship (which is a few more days in transit). Please consider this when purchasing as a gift. "Business days" do not include weekend days.
● If you need express mail or priority shipping, let me know before you pay, and I will gladly accommodate.
●If you do not choose to have your item tracked or insured, and there is a problem with non-delivery because of a postal error, you are responsible for the item. I will gladly send you an invoice for shipping upgrades to ensure safe delivery.
● If the paypal and Etsy address do not match, please indicate why or I may have to contact you prior to shipping, which will cause delays.
International/ Outside US
● I DO ship internationally. Some items require me to calculate shipping costs before you can purchase them, due to the weight and broad shipping prices for it. If you don't see your shipping destination listed, just let me know and I will help you.
● International orders that do not pay for "international priority/express" upgrades can not be reimbursed for lost or missing packages.
● Buyers are responsible for any customs fees that may be applied.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional policies and FAQs
I am now accepting wholesale inquiries! Contact me with your business information and products that you're interested in.
I will be using the etsy wholesale program soon.
All of my products are ORIGINAL ARTWORK and may not be copied or resold without my permission