Announcement Handmade illustrations, prints, clothing and accessories
Handmade illustrations, prints, clothing and accessories
Anika Rahlston on Mar 31, 2015
Super cute! Exactly what I wanted, wrapped in a lovely wrapping like it was a gift so it was fun to open. Really nice condition. Love it!
Heather Lang on Sep 22, 2014
Absolutely adore this piece. It is even more detailed and sweet than I knew from the photo! Extremely happy and highly recommend working with Polona. She is exceptionally talented.
Enjoy taking a look and thank you for stopping by! :)
Accepted payment methods
Payment has to be made at the time of purchase. I will not ship a order until payment is full.
Your order will be shipped within 3 working days after receiving payment. I do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Please allow up to 3 weeks for the package to arrive, it all varies though where you live.
It is possible to send it with fast mail, but in that case shipping costs are slightly more expensive.
During the busy holiday season it takes longer.
All works are packed and shipped securely and safely
PRINTS: All prints are packed between 2 stiff cardboards to prevent bending, secured with a string and put into a waterproof plastic sleeve.
- With frame: Original illustrations with frame are wrapped in a paper and secured with string and waterproof plastic sleeve. They are sent in a special envelope, which is coated with special layer, that protects the illustration from bumps.
- Without the frame: Original illustrations without the frame are packed the same as the pirnts.
GIFTS: Everything will be gift wrapped beautifully and safely.
DUTIES : Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred above normal postage costs.
Refunds and Exchanges
Take in consideration that all the items are handmade. I try my best to be as precise as i can and hope that the item you ordered will be a great pleasure for you :)
Additional policies and FAQs
I love to make custom orders, such as portraits or other motifs.
These will of course have to be made specially, so it will take 1-2 weeks to make and dispatch, unless you want them urgently which may cost a little bit more.
For a Portrait:
- you need to send me your frontal photo and a detailed description of your wishes.
- after that I give you an estimated price, which may change until the end – it depends on your wishes.
- I make you a custom listing
- You pay half a price in advance and the other half after the illustration is finished.
- Before I finish the portrait you get to see the pencil version of the portrait (or other custom orders) and decide if you want any changes.
- After that I post the final version in my store
- When I recieve full paiment, I ship the illustration.