Tiana Alicea on Apr 25, 2017
I ordered these bracelets for my father, fiancé, and brother as a pre wedding gift. They look amazing and I can't waite for them to see them! They look very well put together. Pauline was very pleasant and kind to work with. They were shipped very quickly and delivered to the US. They arrived even sooner than I thought! I would order from her store again. Very happy with my over all experience and product :). Thank you!
Abigail Chung on Apr 25, 2017
Thank you so much for this item. Love the bracelet and has all the names I requested. It was so easy to order and didn't take too long to get to me by post. Brilliant bracelet that I am going to enjoy wearing.
Alicia Raines on Apr 22, 2017
This bracelet is beautiful. Its exactly as described. The leather is lovely, the claps are strong and the engraved part is perfect. Thank you so much! (Live in usa- received in approximately 2.5 weeks from purchase).
Wonderful gifts for wonderful people!
Welcome to Suede Sentiment, where everything happens in my small, sunny Aussie home studio. It's here I play with new ideas, stamp, form, polish, tumble, Photoshop, print, assemble and package. Phew!
Stories, memories and emotions are dear to me in my work ... It's wonderful having the opportunity to create personalised jewellery and accessories that hold meaning to a recipient; lovely reminders of the people, places, times and inspirations that are so special.
My glass dome range is also wonderfully personal in its own way ... I'm particularly drawn to words and images that evoke a smile, nostalgia, or bring a sense of strength or inspiration. These designs are not only adorable and tactile, but make ideal gifts.
I'm delighted and humbled that my items have featured in Distractify and Huffington Post; and even more so that Ricky Martin has one of my personalised scroll bracelets in his possession!
I appreciate your visit, and hopefully I'll have the opportunity to make a special accessory or piece of personalised jewellery for yourself or a loved one!
Owner, Designer, Customer Service
The beautiful east coast of Australia is my home, close to the mountains and sea. I enjoy travel, photography, gym, home design and decorating, and I have to admit ... I live and breathe my business!
I oversee the production process, and try not to be too big a distraction.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
• USA delivery estimates:
80% arrival in 2.5 - 4 weeks
15% arrival in 4 - 6 weeks
5% arrival in 6 - 8 weeks
• Canada usually 5 - 9 weeks or so
• UK/Europe/NZ usually 2 - 4 weeks or so
• Germany usually 4 - 8 weeks or so
• Australia usually up to 1 week or so
A GUIDE ONLY (and very occasionally longer). Please understand possible delays due to customs, postal services or weather events are beyond my control. International delivery may occasionally be up to 8 weeks.
• Please, only order if you accept the possible delivery time frame.
• My production time is 1 - 3 days.
NOTE: Delivery to Canada and Germany can be extremely lengthy at times.
EXPRESS SHIPPING: 'Shipping' tab beneath photos provides details. Please see last 2 listings in my shop if Express shipping is required.
I'll ship to the address on the Etsy checkout page, so please ensure it's correct and has a personal mailbox. I cannot be responsible for, or refund, loss of a parcel due to an incorrect address. If a parcel returns to me due to incorrect address, new payment for re-shipping will need to be requested.
Accepted if requested within 3 hours of placing the order. I strictly cannot accept cancellation or change an order if it's a personalised or hand stamped item on which I've already started work, or on an item/s which has already been sent.
IMPORT DUTIES AND TAXES:
Shipping costs do not include any possible import VAT fees, taxes, or duties at the time of delivery - these are the responsibility of the buyer. If a parcel is refused, I will not refund personalised item/s or shipping costs.
PERSONALISED BRACELET ORDERS:
Please proof read message for the scroll, as I will stamp as you've provided it. Please specify if a message is to be in all capitals, otherwise I'll stamp in upper/lowercase, which is generally more aesthetically pleasing.
• Clean jewellery with a soft jewellery cloth
• Avoid chlorine, chemicals, antibacterial soaps, fragrance, jewellery dips
• Avoid wearing jewellery during swimming, bathing, sports & bedtime
• Avoid water submersion of glass & leather items
• Avoid storing glass dome items in direct sunlight or humid conditions
Refunds and Exchanges
• Late Arrival: I cannot be responsible for customs or postal delays (very occasionally international delivery can be up to 8 weeks, 9 weeks for Canada). In the unlikely case of non-delivery, I must be notified of this by 9 weeks from date of shipping, otherwise the parcel will be assumed delivered and no further action can be taken. If postal theft is suspected it will be necessary to begin an investigation with your post office.
In the case of non-delivery, please communicate with me - I will assist with a solution (not refund), whereas a negative review will not help either party.
• Return/Refund: Only for non-personalised items, at my discretion only after receiving communication from a buyer first. In this case the item must be returned within one (1) week of delivery, strictly in new unworn/unused condition, in a bubble mailer for protection.
Item needs to be returned with proof of lodgement or tracking. Refund given only once I receive item back, and is for item cost only, minus all shipping costs.
• Damage: In the unlikely event of an item arriving damaged due to shipping mistreatment, please message me without delay with photo/s showing damage to item and packaging. It's essential that item and packaging is kept for proof of damage.
• Warranty: Strictly up to one (1) month only from the date of receiving. Covers defect only, not normal wear and tear or obvious misuse. If your new item has a defect please message me without delay through Etsy messages and attach a close-up photo/s of the problem (and packaging if damaged). A photo/s is essential so I can view and address the issue. If an order arrives with an error (of mine), I will remake to original order specifications.
I can NOT accept the following reasons for return or refund:
• Customs or postal delays (international delivery may very occasionally be up to 8 weeks; possibly up to 9 weeks in Canada)
• Personalised / customised items
• Earrings, due to hygiene reasons
• Parcel returning to me due to incorrect or un-deliverable address
• Refusal and return of parcel, personalised item/s (esp. due to customs taxes charged in buyer's country)
• Loss of item or component/s by recipient
• Incorrectly given order information or address
• Allergy or skin discolouration
• Breakage or deterioration due to normal wear and tear or misuse, etc. I check all materials for quality prior to sending - I am not responsible for accidental breakage once item is received and used
• Deterioration due to contact with chlorine, chemicals, perfume, antibacterial soaps, jewellery dips; and water (in the case of leather or glass dome items)
• Fading of metal stamping impressions or glass dome images
• Slight imperfections of stamping on bracelet scrolls. Messages are hand stamped one letter at a time (not machine engraved) so letter placement and centreing may not be 100% as in a factory machined item. Please know that I create every single piece with utmost care.
If there's a problem with your item, please contact me without delay through Etsy messages and I will do my best to offer a solution.
Frequently asked questions
Paying With Credit Card
Yes, my shop accepts payment with Paypal, or with a credit card via Paypal. The following will help with using a card:
Express Shipping to US or Australia
Click the "shipping" tab beneath photos for details. If you need Express shipping to US or Australia, please see the last 2 listings in my shop, and add the appropriate one to your cart along with the item/s being purchased.
• To the US: should arrive in 5 business days or so
• Here in Australia: should arrive in 1-2 business days
Above delivery times assume no delays due to customs or postal services.
Important Bracelet Ordering Information
Please provide a WRIST measurement. Measure snug (firm) around the narrow part of the wrist. Use a tape measure, or use string and measure against a ruler. Do NOT add extra to the measurement please, as I WILL ADD to the measurement for a comfortable fit.
Please see listing description for the number of letters/spaces the scroll will fit. Also double check spelling and grammar for the personalisation before submitting your order, thanks.
Glass Dome Necklace Care
A little care will help ensure your necklace is lovely for a long time:
- When possible store in a plastic ziplock bag to avoid humidity.
- Remove before showering, swimming, sport and bed time.
- If cleaning is required use a soft dry cloth. Don't soak.
- Avoid direct contact with fragrance, cleaning chemicals, jewellery dips, chlorine and hairspray.
- Necklace and keychain settings are plated - some degree of slight tarnishing or discolouration is normal over time. The above tips will help your item to maintain its original appearance.