Anonymous on Sep 20, 2011
Thank you for the lovely card. Your customer service was thoughtful and personable. The wrapping was adorable and shipping was speedy. I can't wait to order more of your sweet creations.
Every item I list in my shop is designed and handmade by me with keen attention to detail and lots of love.
I only sell items that I would be proud to give or receive.
We all have special likings and established preferences (i.e. predilections). I hope you will find some new personal predilections here.
p.s. Please check out my blog: http://www.mypredilections.com
Accepted payment methods
• I only accept PAYPAL at this time. PAYPAL is safe and easy. You do not need a PAYPAL account. You can pay with credit card directly from this site. If you choose to purchase with an e-check or credit card VIA PAYPAL, it may take a few days to clear.
• For those of you who are NEW to PAYPAL, or need a little help, a really nice person put together a tutorial (with pictures and everything!) Go to :
• Shipping costs reflect the price of packaging materials and shipping fees.
• I always ship to the address you provide Etsy, not your PayPal address. Please make sure the Etsy address you enter at the time of purchase is correct.
• I do everything to make sure that your order is beautifully and safely packaged. Your order will come packaged in a cello sleeve and wrapped suitably for giving. It will be placed in either a bubble mailer--with a cardboard or chipboard insert--or a stay-flat mailer to protect from any damage or bending on its way to its new home. Type of packaging will be chosen at my discretion and according to the size of your order. Your package will come with “DO NOT BEND” stamped all over it, but if for some reason, it has been damaged along the way, please contact me immediately!
• I ship with the Good Old US Postal Service, which saves you money. I ship First Class from Alabama, which means about 2-5 days travel time within the US. International shipping times depend upon location.
• Purchases over $15 will be insured. Insured items will NOT have a tracking number. However if they arrived damaged you can claim the insurance on them by going to your nearest post office (in the case of damaged items it is your responsibility to take the item in along with the box and all packaging to receive your refund).
Refunds and Exchanges
• In the event an item needs to be shipped back after our conversation, you may then ship it back within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Additional policies and FAQs
If you don't find what you are looking for, I am happy to work with you on a custom order.
• All my items are handmade. Although I do my best to create a beautiful product for you, some items will have small irregularities in the workmanship. These should not be considered flaws but rather part of the charm of what makes each handmade item unique. Items are portrayed as accurately as possible in the photos I have posted of them.
• In the event that you receive an item that you are unhappy with please contact me before leaving feedback. I will do what I can to resolve any issues and I would love every transaction to end on a positive note for everyone involved.