Welcome to the online store of Republic of Rubber Latex designs and thank you for visiting.
We love fashion, avant garde design and most of all latex.
We put lots of love and care into making your latex order. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have questions.
Here you will find a great selection of latex garments and accessories to choose from in different colors and sizes. We also provide custom design garments and strive to work with all types of budgets. Our products are handmade and we used only latex from 4D or Radical Rubber.
I have already had the pleasure of working with some wonderful people since 2008 as a designer and I want to bring what I am making to many more, I hope to help more customers find what make them feel sexy and unique.
Here you will find a great selection of latex garments and accessories to choose from in different colors and sizes. We also provide custom design garments and strive to work with all types of budgets. Our products are handmade and we used only latex from 4D or Radical Rubber, each item is a labor of love a dedication. Our service is friendly, private and fast.
If you have specific needs we are available for commission type work, do not hesitate…
Customs and import taxes
Returns & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
-Helpful Hints to add to the life of your garment please be aware of the following tips
1) ALWAYS use plenty of cornstarch or lubricant when putting on latex garments. They are sensitive and fingernails and jewelry can damage a garment.
2) NEVER use oil or oil based lubricants with latex. Petroleum will destroy latex. There are plenty of silicone based lubricants that will do a wonderful job of shining up a garment beautifully.
3) Lighter colors and white will become discolored if they touch metal. Please be aware of this, things like jewelry including body jewelry, coins and anything else that is metal will do this so please be aware of where you sit and what you wear with your garment. In addition take this into consideration regarding storage as well.
4) Always clean your garments after every wearing. Luke warm water with a bit of dish soap should work well, hang to dry and powder the inside of the garment.
5) Store your garment in a dry, cool, dark place away from sunlight which can damage latex and give it a chalky effect.
Custom and personalized orders
All garments are made to order. The average construction time is 4 weeks, this is not including shipping. This might be longer depending on if we have the colors in stock for your item, however please contact us if you need a garment for something specific, we are more than happy to work with our customers.
Special orders are always welcome and a 60% non-refundable deposit is required on all special orders. If you have something specific in mind that you want and we don't have it, let us know we might be able to make it.
We are based out of Los Angeles, CA, USA so shipping can take a few weeks when shipping worldwide.
Custom and personalized orders
All garments can be made to measure for no extra charge, please contact us for more information.
All of our garments are cruelty-free and no animals were harmed in the making of our products.
Latex or rubber is a natural product however some people have a sensitivity to it so please be aware of this before wearing latex clothing.