Spend $50 on your first-ever purchase and get $10 towards your next one. Ends 12/12. A welcome gift: Spend $50 or more on your first-ever purchase and get $10 towards your next one. Ends 12/12. See details

MintMonarch

Mint

Marietta, Georgia · 45 Sales

MintMonarch

Mint

Marietta, Georgia 45 Sales On Etsy since 2008

5 out of 5 stars
(7)

Announcement   FREE SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE ON ORDERS $100 and over. Use coupon 100SHIP
Welcome to Mint! All items you find here are handcrafted and one of a kind. Due to the limited supply of my materials, items are not easily duplicated, so buy them when you can! Please feel free to contact me with any special requests; I'd be happy to make your vision a reality!

Announcement

Last updated on Nov 12, 2016

FREE SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE ON ORDERS $100 and over. Use coupon 100SHIP
Welcome to Mint! All items you find here are handcrafted and one of a kind. Due to the limited supply of my materials, items are not easily duplicated, so buy them when you can! Please feel free to contact me with any special requests; I'd be happy to make your vision a reality!

Rachel Mallis

Contact shop owner

Rachel Mallis

Reviews

Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
(7)
Anne

Anne on Dec 4, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

I just love how unique these are!

Anne

Anne on Dec 4, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

I just love how unique these are!

rondeau244

rondeau244 on Oct 19, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

Hi this is Susan, I couldn't be more pleased! hand written note and packing were very special. the leather feathers are beautiful. the universe will bless your endeavor. never give up. your art is about you!

Anne

Anne on Jan 21, 2016

5 out of 5 stars

These are exceptionally beautiful. The seller was extremely kind in writing a hand written note and sending along some dyed textiles. Truly went above and beyond. I will certainly return to this shop!

View all 7 reviews

About

Passionate about Passion

Mint is owned and operated by me, Rachel Mallis. I am the oldest of four. I am a college student majoring in art. I have been making jewelry since I was ten years old when my late grandmother brought my sister and I to a bead shop to create our own earrings. I was hooked! Jewelry is probably my biggest passion, but I love to create pretty much anything. I also sew, paint, multi-media, revamp furniture, etc... I'll do pretty much anything artistic except drawing. I was not blessed with that particular talent.

The company name, Mint, is an idea that has been bouncing around in my head for a while. Mint is a color that I love, but it's also a flavor and scent that I love. It's fresh and classic but also exciting. My dream is to have everyone living what I call the "Mint lifestyle". Simply, living with a fresh perspective, unique style, love of life, and the confidence to be oneself.

This philosophy is also expressed in the second part of my company name. If you look at the web address, this is MintMonarch.com. Monarch is referring to the butterfly, an inspiration that came from my honorary third sister, Morgan. Morgan was a free spirited, fun-loving, generous, loving girl, and my little sister's best friend. In 2012, Morgan was studying abroad in Indonesia and helping young children there learn English. While on a weekend vacation at the beach, she drowned. It was a hard and devastating time. She left a hole in our hearts that can never be filled. Morgan loved butterflies and had the spirit and beauty of one. Morgan wanted to help, and I do too. This is where I draw inspiration from, from Morgan. Her legacy encourages me to pursue my passions and to spread joy.

Tweet

Shop members

  • Rachel Mallis

    Owner, Operator, Lover Of Shiny Things

    Student by day. Server by night. Artist always.

  • Oliver

    Assistant

    Assistant in knocking things over and distracting mommy. Number one in cuteness.

Shop policies

More information

Last updated on May 26, 2016
Frequently asked questions

Care instructions

All items are handcrafted and should be treated as such. My items are made to withstand the test of time; however, mistreatment could result in breakage. Should your item be damaged due to natural causes, feel free to contact me to repair it at no charge.

Custom and personalized orders

I'd love the pleasure of working on your custom order! Please contact me with your vision so I can make it a reality. Please note that I do require 60% down after the design is confirmed before I can start production. The other 40% is due upon completion before your order is shipped. You will receive photographs upon completion to confirm that you are pleased with the product.