Official Ramies Store - Authentic Handmade Clothings
Ramies' Shop Policies
Thanks for taking a moment to read our shop policies. We really appreciate your business. Feel free to send us through Conversation asking about anything unclear!
We prefer customers to use PayPal for purchases. It's best if you have an account, but using your credit card through Paypal is fine too.
If you use one of those E-cheques, we will accept it, but we'll only get started making your order once the money arrives in our account, which seems to take about one week.
Thanks for your support!
* Please note the shipping dates.
We sent a note letting you know when it shipped, and it is the customer's responsibility to check the tracking number
Our location: We are located in China, so shipping is definitely our biggest weakness. That said, we are always very careful about shipping things on time, and packages frequently arive faster than expected.
Tracking: Your shipment will have online tracking and delivery confirmation (which means that a signiture is required for delivery, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be the person who made the puchase). Just ask for the tracking number if you'd like to track it yourself, otherwise I'll keep an eye on it for you.
Taxes and customs fees: Any taxes or fees assessed by customs are the responsibility of the buyer. It rarely happens, but it is a possibility. Please ask me for more information if you have any questions.
Sewing and shipping time: Items are shipped within 7 business days of receipt of payment. If you place a large order it may take longer, but we will let you know.
USPS/ EMS / DPD/ TOLL/ ARAMEX= ~7 days (7 days to most countries, 10 days to Europe)
DHL/UPS = ~4-5 days (although UPS to the US can be even faster)
-----Also, I have not had a chance to change all the shipping prices listed in the listings yet, so please send me a message if you have any questions.-----
For all other items , the shippings prices in the individual listings are for USPS/ EMS / DPD/ TOLL/ ARAMEX/ shipping. To upgrade to DHL/UPS, please add $ 6-$10 (~4-5 days to anywhere).
If you'd like to upgrade the shipping, please let me know via conversation - Thanks!
Refunds and Exchanges
We put a lot of effort into making the best quality clothing available. We intend for these items to last you a long time. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, please send us a message immediately, and we'll find a way to resolve the issue.
1. Our policy towards returns is that if we made a mistake, we'll make sure to fix it. We also accept returns if we can't fix it , and will send a refund to the customer so long as the customer sends some pictures to prove it , but the shipping must be paid by the customer.
Please let us know immediately if there is a problem.
2. If the buyer has a problem with an item because they sent the incorrect size, we will be happy to retailor the item for free. (If it's our mistake, please see above.)
We'll re-tailor any item as long as it's physically possible. But the buyer will have to pay for the shipping here and back (she or he can choose the cheapest option available). Of course, please take careful measurements to avoid this - thanks!
3. Color discrepancies are inevitable buying clothes online. We do our best, but we hope that customers also recognize this, and will be forgiving of slight differences between the photos and the items they receive.
4. It is the customer's responsibility to contact us if they change or cancel their order within 48 hours of placing the order. If a customer wants to change an order they should contact us as soon as they change their mind so we can to see if we can accommodate the desired change. Customers who wish to cancel their order must contact Ramie within 48 hours of placing the order.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Ramies is not responsible for customers changing their minds or unclear order descriptions. We will contact the customer if questions remain, but if no response is given within 5 days, we will proceed with creating the items we think are a best fit.
Please be aware that the color you see on your computer screen will be different than the color on my computer screen, which will be different from the actual color of the fabric in real life (which we might perceive slightly differently anyway). We ask you to be forgiving, and accept that the color you receive will be in the range of the color you ordered, but that there are guaranteed to be some discrepancies! If you have misgivings, please choose a "safe" color!
Last Updated August 7, 2014