Announcement   Hello there! Thanks for checking out my shop! I paint and letterpress print beautiful things. See what I am working on today on Instagram @rhapsodyletterpress.


Last updated on Nov 16, 2016

Hello there! Thanks for checking out my shop! I paint and letterpress print beautiful things. See what I am working on today on Instagram @rhapsodyletterpress.

Katrina Huffman

Contact shop owner

Katrina Huffman


Average item review
5 out of 5 stars
View all 85 reviews


Searching for all the lost arts...

Rhapsody Letterpress is a painting and printing studio focused on detail craftsmanship and color. Messy hand mixed inks and paints, quality paper, and years of experience come together to create unique, handcrafted gifts and decor. We believe in kindness, gratitude, and big dreams.

The allure of letterpress is in the charm and authenticity of the impression. We have these amazing old machines left from an age of quality and craftsmanship, and, as a culture, we long for the opportunity to have something spectacularly tactile. Beautiful penmanship and handmade craft still have a place in our world, and it's a place of esteem. Our most special occasions, and our most important announcements become our dearest memories. Reflecting this on paper with creative correspondence allows us to share these significant events with those we love, and creates timeless mementos to cherish.

My studio houses a Chandler & Price letterpress made in 1897, and an automated Kluge letterpress from the 1940s. The unsung hero of every print shop is a quality cutter, and we run a 1960s model professional Challenge paper cutter. We work with sustainable materials- recyclable photopolymer plates, lush cotton papers, eco-friendly press wash, and soy based inks. Letterpress is an art form all its own, and it gives me butterflies to see my art reproduced with a deep, crisp impression. I design and print for the "wow" as someone opens their envelope, and find so much fulfillment in keeping this art form alive.

Instagram is my main jam these days. Find me @rhapsodyletterpress

Shop members

  • Katrina Huffman


Shop policies

Last updated on March 16, 2016
I love design and history, and always aspire to create clean, simple, clever and beautiful art.

Accepted payment methods

  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • American Express
  • Discover
  • Apple Pay
  • Klarna
  • Sofort
  • Ideal
  • Paypal
  • GiftcardAccepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Returns and exchanges
I'm sorry, I do not offer refunds on custom orders. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please message me so we can work it out! I am 100% reasonable, and I want you to be happy!
For large orders, and wedding invitations, I require a 25% deposit to begin. We proof back and forth until we come to a finalized design, and the remaining 75% is due. I will produce and ship your project within 10 days of your final payment.
I typically ship via USPS or FedEx, depending on the order.

For standard orders (samples, cards, art print, etc.) please allow 5 business days for item to be shipped.
Additional policies and FAQs
Feel free to message me anytime! I try to answer all messages at least once a day.