Amelia Harjadi on Nov 13, 2016
Angela H. on Nov 7, 2016
Amelia Harjadi on Oct 17, 2016
very cute and I love it so much!!
5 Reasons Why I Went From Zero Sales To Over 4,000
It is more like 8,000 sales because Etsy used to tally the number of orders rather than items, which lowered the count. I started out selling love potion bottles, then I offered my "Halloween Paper Doll Parade" party decor. Although it was July, they started flying out the door overnight! They were products that no one had ever seen before and were easy to make using simple materials. I expanded to over 20 dolls, plus I added a Christmas and Marie Antoinette series. Check them out... https://www.etsy.com/shop/rhondasoriginals
Lessons Learned: 1. Sell items that go together for multiple sales. 2. Keep the price low so they can make a big parade. 3. Easy instructions, simple materials 4. Quick access and free shipping via Etsy's instant download service 5. Get families crafting something fun together that will result in a memorable family keepsake!
I am glad the love potion bottles didn't pan out because now I am working on the computer using Photoshop, which is my favorite place to be, except for, maybe Bermuda!
The moral of the story is to just keep trying to find YOUR heart's desire and something great will happen to YOU ! We all need a creative outlet. After all, that is what makes us human beings. If you are thinking of starting a shop, just do it! Ask lots of questions in the forums, never stop learning and tweaking, and you will succeed.
Well, enough about me...Let's GO SHOPPING! !https://www.etsy.com/shop/rhondasoriginals
Rhonda and Trixie
Owner, Award-Winning Designer
Graphic Designer, Award-winning Craft Designer, Contemporary Folk Art Painter
Use Coupon Code ABOUT50 to get 50% off of ONE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD not your whole order. Your cart must have only one item in it to qualify. Only applies to regular price items. Excludes items that are NOT digitals. LIMITED ONE PER CUSTOMER.
Define Instant Download
Click Here For The Answer
They are the digital files you print out. After your payment clears, Etsy will direct you to a page to get your product. I recommend placing it onto your desktop so you can find it easily. Many of my products have multiple downloads for one product..
What paper do I need?
Click Here For Answer
I use 110 lb. Bright White Card Stock from www.staples.com for all of my products. It comes in a ream. (199 g/m2) Items like love potion labels are simply printed out onto regular printer paper.
My digital downloads are available internationally. If you get blocked, it means I set the listing up incorrectly. Convo me and I will fix it.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Not responsible for shipping errors (lost or damaged, etc.), therefore insurance is strongly suggested.
If the shipping cost is $1.00 or more over what I charged you, I will send you a refund for that amount.
Refunds and Exchanges
DIGITAL DOWNLOADS: are NOT returnable. Contact me for help downloading, printing them out, etc. Of course, I will not leave you stranded! If your order isn't downloading, I can certainly ship it to you on CD. If your items are not printing, then open your application program first, then click on "open", then select my file and click the button to open the file. Then print it out.
Additional policies and FAQs
LICENSING/SELLING MY PRODUCTS: If you are manufacturer and are interested in licensing my designs, please convo me. If you would like to sell my digital files in your online craft shop, convo me. Sorry, but I am not interested in selling the finished product in your offline store. I will consider selling CDs of digital files, however.
WHAT ARE DIGITAL DOWNLOADS? Don't be intimidated by the phrase, "digital download." All it is is an 8 1/2" x 11" size .pdf or.jpeg file. Some are png files, which have transparent backgrounds. Pngs allow you to take an image and incorporate it into other digital files with ease to create multi-layered digital collages. Jpgs can be altered in Photoshop and similar programs. Pdf version cannot.
HOW TO: Once you purchase the digital product, you will receive one email per item. Download the files to your computer. Back up your files for safekeeping asap to a thumb drive or CD. When you are ready to start crafting, print the files out on your color printer. Then follow the easy instructions on how to assemble the item. It is usually a cut and glue or a cut and fold situation. Then, bingo, you are done. And you can keep the file forever and print it whenever you need it.
PRINTING HELP: The sheets print to letter-size – 81/2 x 11. When printing, choose "none" under "page-scaling" so that your printed area is not reduced in size. If you are placing jpg files into Microsoft Word, get rid of all margins, otherwise the doll will print out smaller than the sizes stated in my listings.
You can take the files to Staples and other stores that have printing services, but I feel that the inkjet printer gives a better, softer printout than the laser printer.
If you items are not printing correctly, such as one file is printing at a different size from another file. it is probably a memory issue or computer issue.
NEW HOUSE RULES (as of October 9, 2011):
My Etsy business has increased dramatically in a short period of time, so I need your help by following some simple rules to reduce downtime. Please feel free to convo me with any questions about the below issues (or whatever) before ordering. I will be happy to help you if you aren't familiar with computers and need special help. I am very convo-friendly, so don't think your question is silly or is not appropriate to ask. Newbies, don't be intimidated.
1. MEMORY ISSUES: Many of my digital downloads take up lots of memory, particularly the parade characters on wheels. They have many pages to them. Be sure to clean out your mailbox immediately after ordering so that your files will be accepted when I email them to you.
If you have any special email memory restrictions that you know of, please write them in the buyer notes when ordering so I can get your order to you on the first try. I usually ship one item per email. Some items will come in two emails due to size.
2. CHOOSE A FILE FORMAT BEFORE ORDERING: I will automatically ship the ZIPPED jpg version. How-tos are pdf files. Zipped files are compressed files that require a program like Winzip (http://www.winzip.com/downwz.htm) to decompress them. If you do not have a program like this on your computer, then ask for a pdf version (which requires Adobe Reader to open, http://www.adobe.com/downloads/ ) by putting the information in the "buyer comments" when ordering.
If you have a MAC computer and your files aren't opening, I can give you tiff format.
Repeat customers: you need to tell me what version you need with each new order. There may be a reshipping charge of $1.00/item if I have to reship a big order.
3. COMPUTER GLITCHES: I cannot be responsible for "bugs" on the Etsy System itself that could cause delays in receiving your order or in receiving/sending a communication from/to you. There can also be hiccups when I try to ship your order via email. Computer glitches happen that are beyond my control and that I might not even know about. Please be aware of this.
4. NATURAL DISASTERS (HURRICANES, POWER OUTAGES) I cannot be responsible for delays in communication and shipments due to unexpected occurrences such as natural disasters. I answer email everyday, so if you don't hear from me, it is either an Etsy glitch or, a personal crisis, or a natural disaster.
SPECIAL EVENTS: Given the above, if you need your items for a special event, allow extra time for unexpected delays in processing your order, just in case.
5. BACK UP YOUR FILES: As soon as you receive your order, back the files up onto a thumb drive or CD for safe keeping. If you do not back them up and your computer crashes at a later date, you may get charged for $1.00/item for reshipping if your order is large. Finding old orders then reshipping them can sometimes take over an hour, so please take this simple precaution.
6. YOU DELETED YOUR FILE: If you deleted your file by accident, go into your OLD MAIL and download it again.
6. RhondasOriginals reserves the right to cancel an order and refund the buyer for any reason.
Let's get shopping ! ! !