Announcement ButterBee Design offers cards, prints, and other items with with my designs on them. I hand draw all of the artwork and digitally process it. Each piece is unique and one of a kind. I love to take custom requests as well. I look forward to meeting you!
ButterBee Design offers cards, prints, and other items with with my designs on them. I hand draw all of the artwork and digitally process it. Each piece is unique and one of a kind. I love to take custom requests as well. I look forward to meeting you!
woodsbywoods on Aug 10, 20175 out of 5 stars
I ordered a set of thank you cards and received them so quickly!!! And they are so gorgeous!!! Made from quality paper stock and the colors are beautiful. Can't wait to use them and order more cards in the future!
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
DIGITAL FILES: Due to the nature of digital files, no refunds.
TANGIBLE ITEMS: I will refund any shipping overages OVER a dollar. I try my best to charge exactly what the shipping fees via the USPS are! I do add $3 for handling and supplies.
Save your packaging! I usually ship via USPS and I DO pack my items very carefully.
If your item arrives damaged DO NOT ACCEPT, DO NOT OPEN, RETURN TO SENDER! If your item is damaged in the mailing process, I will resend the item if it is available. If not, full refund to you via the way you purchased the item.
(PayPal or check)
DIGITAL FILES: I accept PayPal, credit cards, and debit cards. I do not recommend E-Checks for digital, instant download items as this process takes 2 - 3 or more business days. NOT good if you are in a hurry for your digital file items!
EU VAT POLICIES: https://blog.etsy.com/en/2015/update-european-union-rules-on-digital-item-sales-2/
TANGIBLE ITEMS: I accept Paypal, credit cards, and debit cards for tangible items. I ship your items after your payment clears. I will let you know when your payment clears, then I will contact you when your item ships.
DIGITAL FILES: Always free, shipped via your email. FOR COMPUTER USE. NOT CELL PHONES. Please have an updated email address here at Etsy! Not responsible for lost emails, check your spam folders!
Etsy will notify you right away with links to your INSTANT DOWNLOAD digital art files.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL ITEM I JUST PURCHASED:
TANGIBLE ITEMS: I usually ship within 1 - 2 business days upon the completion of the artwork. I DO NOT SHIP ON WEEKENDS. If you order something on Friday, it won't ship until the next Monday or Tuesday. If you need a rush, please make that clear in the notes section, I can do my best to rush an order for you!
Additional policies and FAQs
1. Use the artwork to create something new for personal or small commercial use. Create designs for greeting cards, invitations, bottle caps, pendants, iron-on transfers, stickers, magnets, wall decals, wall clings, stationery, note cards, postcards, paper crafts, shrink plastic designs, labels, candy bar wraps, etc. for your personal use or for small commercial use.
FOR SMALL COMMERCIAL USE: Graphics must be incorporated into something new that you’ve created yourself. The artwork, my graphics and illustrations, must be incorporated with your additional designs and flattened. They cannot be re-sold, in any way, AS the original graphics you receive within other graphic collections, including blank, noncustomized siggys and avatars, psp tubes, and formats that are transparent PNG extension files.
*SEE item #4. BELOW for exceptions for my digital papers.
2. You may incorporate my designs within commercial items for re-sale (500 units or less) provided that the other TOU policies are met. Sell tangible (printed) products - or digital files that have been flattened (JPEG or PDF) so as they are not able to be extracted or shared in any way.
3. For POD (print on demand) my graphics must be incorporated into something that you've created, merged and flattened onto something else. Not to be used as single image graphics (png file) as the completed design.
EXAMPLE: You may not just plop my image down on a t-shirt or magnet or any product and sell ‘as is’, my art must be included in a design image that you've created and flattened, not in layers.
4. FOR DIGITAL PAPERS ONLY: To use my designs on items without your additional artwork added, you must purchase an EXTENDED COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE for EACH ‘pack’ or ‘set’ of DIGITAL PAPERS. No credit to the artist is required when this is purchased.
Examples: For the purpose of designing background images for such products as seen on POD sites like Zazzle, Cafe Press and Red Bubble, referring to and not limited to, such products as pillows, notebook covers, candy tins, clocks, electronic device skins, iOS Apps, iPhone, iPod, iPad and other electronic device covers. You must purchase one license per ‘set’ ‘pack’ or ‘kit’ of digital papers. Aka ‘scrapbook pages’ ‘digi scrap pages’.
5. You may give proper credit to the artist stated in this way “Created using graphics by ButterBee Design” or a link address should be provided to my Etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/butterbeedesign One or the other must be used.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. USE in any type of mass production, not for wholesale, not on thousands of t-shirts or other items. Please contact me if you wish to do so.
2. CLAIM my art as your own.
3. SHARE digital art files among computers, your family or friends.
4. SELL my graphics, clip art or digtial papers in kits, sets or packs of any kind.
5. USE MY DIGITAL PAPER DESIGNS for the use of designing FABRICS or MATERIAL (cloth) of any kind. Whether for personal use or for the purpose of selling at online fabric sites such as Spoonflower, this is not allowed.
Even if you have added your own artwork to my designs, my digital papers are not to be used for designing fabrics, material, cloth products that sell as swatches, fat quarters or by the yard.
6. Claim to sell exclusive rights or copyrights to your customers for printed materials such as invitations, greeting cards, brochures, fliers, etc..
7. Sell any of the designs you create with my artwork in LAYERS. FILES MUST BE FLATTENED so as that my graphics / designs cannot be extracted.
8. PRINTABLES such as wall decor and greeting cards, these are NOT FOR RESALE in any way, shape or form! :)
*Feel free to copy and paste this info for your future reference!
ButterBee Design ©2015