All items are hand made with custom designs, and with love! I took a leap of faith creating my own business, and I hope you will love my creations.
If you have any questions feel free to send an email. I love hearing from all my customers and I really value your feedback. Even if you just want to say "Hi" please drop me a line, it's a booster to me !
NEW TO ETSY? Here's a helpful guide to making your first purchase:
Accepted payment methods
Returns & exchanges
CREDIT CARD : Payment on Etsy is very easy and secure, all you need is a credit card. Your payment will be processed through the Paypal system. Having a Paypal account is not mandatory to proceed with your payment.
Here is a quick tutorial to facilitate your purchase : http://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
Paypal payment is accepted, with your Paypal account.
If you are in France I also accept checks. Contact me through Etsy email for details.
IMPORTANT: Payments must be done within 24 hours of check out. If you need more time, please let me know. If you really like something in my shop and it is One of a kind, and for some reason you can't pay at the moment, contact me, we can work something out.
COSTS and TYPE OF SHIPPING - The shipping costs are stated in each item’s description.
- For France, items are sent with Lettre Max from La Poste, including tracking. You will be provided with a tracking number when the item ships. (You can ask for a non-tracked shipping, by contacting me)
- For other countries, items are sent through simple priority shipping, with no insurance or tracking.
If you want your package shipped with tracking and/or insurance (may be important for expensive items) please send me an e-mail and I will let you know the extra cost.
AVERAGE DELIVERY TIME
- France : 2 to 4 days
- European Union and Switzerland : 4 to 7 days
- Everywhere else : 2 to 4 weeks
Please note that delivery time can vary considerably from one country to another. The estimation above are not binding.
EXPEDITED - TRACKED ORDERS - INSURANCE
I offer options for expedited / tracked / insured shipping for your items. These options are subject to availability in your country. Additional fees will be charged for expedited and/or tracked shipping.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER IF YOU WANT ONE OF THESE OPTIONS
CUSTOMS DELAYS and FEES : Every item shipped outside of the EU will have to be cleared by the local custom office before being delivered to the recipient. This process can occasionally create additional delays.
Also, some items might be subject to custom taxes at their arrival. Usually this only happens for orders with a value of over $200. (Please check with your local customs). Such taxes are due by the buyer. Please note that if you refuse to pay these taxes, the item will stay blocked at customs.
To international buyers outside of the EU : I will not mention "gift" on the custom form.
Additional policies and FAQs
- To keep your jewels as beautiful as they are on their first day, you should avoid direct contact with humidity, perfumes and cosmetics. My advice is to keep them in a small bag or box when you don't wear them, and to not swim or shower with your jewels. They will thank you for respecting these guidelines! :-)
- Items may appear larger in the photos to show details. Please check dimensions carefully prior to purchase.
- The colors of the image can vary widely from one computer monitor to another. Colors may appear to you slightly different than they are. If you are unable to determine the shade or exact color of an item, please contact me.
After your item is purchased, you will be sent, via email, an invoice that will serve as a proof of your purchase.
By purchasing items in my shop you confirm that you have read and accept item descriptions and shop policies.
SophieetRenée is not responsible for any allergy developed while wearing its jewels. The elements of the jewels are guaranteed nickel free. The jewels are made of materials that are detailled in each item description and the metals used are not precious metals. For any additional question, please feel free to send an email.
WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD
All items sold on SOPHIEetRENEE store contains small parts that can be very dangerous for young children. Therefore, these items are NOT for children under 3 yrs. Adult supervision is required.
The risk of choking remains significant until the age of 5. The most common items that children choke on are food, coins, balloons and other toys. This is because children put objects in their mouths as they explore their new environments.
Thank you for visiting Sophie & Renée!