Announcement Sewing and knitting for Blythe and other dolls..
Sewing and knitting for Blythe and other dolls..
- All 50
- Blythe/Momoko/JerryBerry 18
- PukiFee LatiYellow 1
- PukiPuki, IMDAtimp 2
- RealPuki 12
- Mamzelle de Paris 4
- SadSally /OrangeTea /AI 1
- 13-14" Betsy Corolle 1
- LittleFee 4
- 8"-10" dolls 4
- PukiFee Lati Yellow 1
Sydney Ano on Feb 21, 2017
Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much!
All of my products are handcrafted by me in my smokefree environment.
I am flexible. If you like a particular dress, hat, or bag, but prefer a different fabric, yarn, etc.; contact me to discuss options available.
I have a large supply of 1970's vintage buttons that I use in my work. If I use them, I say so in the item description.
I have some really wonderful antique lace that dates back to the late 1800's and early 1900's. These laces are fragile, and will only be used on items not expecting a great deal of wear or need for washing, such as ornaments.
I often use tea-dyed lace on clothing, and again, I will say so in the description!
Most fabrics are prewashed for softness and to minimize shrinkage.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
- Other Method
* I accept PayPal, credit cards thru PayPal or your certified check or money order.
* Payment is due within 48 hours of purchase; if using certified check or money order, I will contact you if payment is not received by me within 10 days.
*California Residents must pay state sales tax.
*Your purchased items are shipped within 2 business days of confirmed receipt of payment; you will be notified.
* I will normally ship USPS; if you wish another carrier, or want Shipping Insurance contact me to specify. This will mean a few additional dollars, but so worth it for the special OOAK or custom items!
* Your purchases will be shipped within 2 business days of confirmed receipt of payment; you will be notified.
* Your item will be sent by USPS International. Contact me if you want Shipping Insurance or another carrier.
* You are responsible for any customs charges.
* Actual shipping charges may be more or less than estimated. Variance of more than $2.00 will result in a reimbursement thru paypal if I estimated too high, or in an additional invoice for the balance if I estimated too low. Thanks for your patience with this process.
Refunds and Exchanges
* If you are happy with your purchase please tell your friends; If you are not happy with it for any reason, please tell me! I want you to be a happy customer!
* If you are not satisfied with an item, you may return the item within 14 days of your purchase at your cost. It goes without saying that the item must be in original condition.
* My original shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. I am more that happy to make an exchange rather than a refund; your choice - please convo me to arrange.
LOST IN THE MAIL:
* If your purchased item is lost in the mail or is not received within 30 days, you may request replacement if available, or refund. If delivery tracking indicates the item was delivered to you, I cannot be responsible for an item lost or stolen after delivery; please let me know if your shipping address is not secure.
* Shipments outside the United States: Please contact me if there is a problem with delivery, otherwise, I won't know.
Thanks so much for shopping in my e-store. If you have any questions about my products or want something specially made from my fabric or yours, please do not hesitate to convo me.
Additional policies and FAQs
* I reserve the right to refuse service in the event that a customer fails to meet the terms of sale (ie; prompt payment), or for another compelling reason. Contact me if you have any questions.