Announcement Fashion, redesigned. 80s Retro inspired fashion. Custom created NKOTB shirts, tank tops, dresses and handbags. 60s inspired high waisted shorts and crop tops. Rockabilly pin-up style pencil skirts and bra tops. Corsets and Bustiers. Childrens and baby clothing, and booties.
Fashion, redesigned. 80s Retro inspired fashion. Custom created NKOTB shirts, tank tops, dresses and handbags. 60s inspired high waisted shorts and crop tops. Rockabilly pin-up style pencil skirts and bra tops. Corsets and Bustiers. Childrens and baby clothing, and booties.
- All 306
- NKOTB The Block 18
- Vintage Clothing & Misc 99
- Rockabilly & 60s Style 12
- Tops Bustiers & Corsets 11
- Shorts, Leggings, Pants 8
- Skirts 4
- Dresses 7
- Gender Neutral 9
- Girls Clothing 53
- Boys Clothing 7
- Bibs Burp Cloths Booties 15
- Costumes and holidays 12
- Purses Wristlets & Hair 18
- Sweaters 2
- Fabrics and Patterns 30
From Executive Admin to CEO
I worked for 15 years as an admin assistant. Everyday I grew more and more tired of tiny cubicles and water cooler gossip. Somehow I knew i was meant for something more. In 2006 I went to an event called swap-o-ramma-ramma. That day the lights literally went off in my head. All these designers who designed unconventionally, pushing the boundaries, using unconventional materials. And better yet avoiding consumerism. I think I quit my day job a few months later.
Ive been working on building my asthetic and business ever since. Its a labor of love that I would never give up. I also buy and sell vintage. My second love :) I use recyled fabrics, vintage fabrics and other garments to create my items. Even the zippers and buttons are repurposed. Nothing is wasted. :)
Creative genius and vintage clothing hoarder. Huge NKOTB fan, forever stuck in the 80s. Love all things rockabilly, and amateur photographer.
I take pride in everything I make as If I am making it for myself. I only want the best, so you will only get the best!
* I am proud to say I use at least 80% recycled materials in my projects.
* My bags are always lined with Decor Bond Interfacing. I absolutely love this as it provides the right amount of stability without sacrificing flexibility. Its also machine washable which I love!
* You can toss any of my bags in the machine wash! I highly recommend placing them inside a netted nylon bag or pillowcase first.
*Air dry handbags and then iron on med-high with dry iron..
* I scotch guard each and every bag. And the handles are double or triple stitched.
* All Clothing is serged when applicable according to seam type.
*If you need alterations on a garment at any time after purchase I will be happy to accommodate you. I will charge an $8 flat fee and you will pay shipping one way.
* Due to the nature of materials some items may have blemishes and or stains. If so they will be noted.
*******************CUSTOM ORDER POLICY***************
Because of the nature of custom items, being sized exactly to your fit ect.. there are NO REFUNDS. I am very happy however to work with you on altering the item if the fit isn't right or creating another item for you. There are also no shipping refunds so please be aware of the policy before you order. Thank you !! :)))
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order