Eric Brown on Jun 9, 2015
Photos don't do this amulet justice. It's even more striking in person. Sam was also a great seller. We got the amulet in great condition and in a timely fashion. Very satisfied with all aspects of this purchase.
Josh Jay on Feb 15, 2015
Bought this piece as a birthday gift for my girlfriend and she absolutely loved it. Samantha was amazing from the moment I purchased it as well. She kept tabs on the shipping and contacted me frequently to make sure everything was alright with the process of it getting to me. The packaging it came in was also very obviously done with care and attention to detail. I was concerned about what I was going to present it in, but as soon as I saw what Samantha sent it in my job was done for me. It was a pleasure getting this item and really reinforces my love of a place like Etsy, where a person with talent can share it and make a difference in other people's lives with their art. Thank you Samantha, you made it a special birthday.
Current Location on Jan 23, 2015
This is a real work of art. Absolutely beautiful - liquid and full of light and motion. I really love it. Samantha was brilliant to deal with - fast and nothing too much trouble. Makes you feel in good hands. Couldn't recommend more highly.
Organic Fantasy Sculpted Jewellery inspired by Female archetypes in myths and legends
My name is Samantha Braund and I am a UK based jewellery artist. I create Organic Sculpted Fantasy Jewellery
My work is inspired mostly by female archetypes within myths and legends. I create Amulets for mermaids, talismans for Goddesses and Woodland fairies. My jewellery has a dreamy, fantasy quality, that is distinctly organic. Pieces often appear as if nature has accumulated over time, encapsulating gemstones, to create part living sculptures
The jewellery pieces have a wonderful organic freeform style using precious metals with great flare to enhance and embellish ethically sourced, high quality gemstones.
One of the techniques employed to create my signature style, includes ancient wire wrapping, which dates back to 2000BC, a process that involves intricate wire weaving by hand, to create my own wearable sculptures. Samantha Braund also sculpts her designs in modern art media, such as Precious Metal and Polymer Clays
I have pioneered techniques for combining my wire sculptural work with metal clay, to create totally unique pieces of wearable art, not to be found elsewhere
Owner, Maker, Designer
I make Organic Sculpted Fantasy Jewellery, inspired by female archetypes within myths. My jewellery has a dreamy, distinctly organic quality. Methods I use range from ancient wire wrapping, dating back to 2000BC to sculpting in precious metal clay
Accepted payment methods
Payments through PayPal can be achieved via ‘a PayPal account’ or by ‘Credit Card’ i.e. you DO NOT NEED a PayPal account.
NB. PayPal accounts are FREE, and allow for Fast , secure online payments. They do not share your financial details with us and vice versa
Payment Options are available just enquire within and we'll see if we can accommodate you. A typical payment plan we offer is where a non refundable 25% deposit is required to reserve a piece and full payment is due on a mutually agreed upon date. Just send me a convo through the shop if you have any queries
Items will be sent via ‘1st Class Royal Mail’, unless the item(s) is of very high value then they will be sent via ‘Royal Mail Special Delivery™’ (Insured & Trackable). This will be stated with each item
For International Customers:
Items will be sent via ‘1st Class Airmail’, unless the item(s) is of very high value then they will be sent via ‘International Signed For™ /Airsure®’ (Insured & Trackable). This will be stated with each item.
*All shipping costs are kept as low as possible, the downside to this is that unfortunately the shipment will not be insured or trackable. I would recommend for piece of mind requesting insurance, please contact me for an insured price.*
We will obtain proof of postage for each item as standard .I cannot be held responsible for damaged or lost goods, if the items are not insured.
Items should be shipped to you, within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
Jewellery will be sent to you packaged in a grip sealed plastic bag, and either an organza or velveteen pouch
Expected Delivery Times:
UK First Class 1 to 3 days
Airmail Europe up to 3 to 5 days, but can take up to 10 days please be patient
Airmail USA and Rest of the World up to 7 to 10 days, but can take up to 3 weeks
The shipping fee remains the same whether you buy one or multiple items.
Customers must adhere to their own countries customs and excise duties
Any accidental shipping overcharge will be refunded by PayPal refund
Refunds and Exchanges
1. In order to arrange a refund or exchange we ask that you email us via the Etsy shop, giving your name, address, product description and / or order number plus the reason for your return, I will then advise you of your return options.
2. In order to get a full refund or exchange, you must return the unwanted item(s) in its original packaging in the same condition as it was dispatched to you within 7 days of the purchase date. I regret that I will not be able to refund the cost of return postage, return postage is the responsibility of the buyer, so I recommend for your own peace of mind that you obtain proof of postage and make your returns using recorded delivery insured to the value of the item.
3. The only circumstance where I am unable to offer an item refund or exchange is for the return of earrings, this is due to EU regulations related to hygiene safety regulations.
4. However, should you receive and wish to return an incorrect or faulty item including earrings then the item must be returned within 7 days of receipt, where I will administer a full refund including your return postage cost. If you wish faulty items to be repaired and re-dispatched, I will endeavour to do this.
5. Should the item be returned without its original packaging we will deduct a nominal fee of £5.00 against your full refund.
6. All refunds will be administered by the original payment method so as to prevent against fraud. You can expect your refund within 28 days of receipt of your returned item.
7. Sadly, I am unable to sanction returns for size adjustments. PLEASE be certain of ring size, chain, necklace or bracelet length before placing an order.
Additional policies and FAQs
However please be aware that computer monitors vary according to your settings, and this may lead to some colour discrepancies, which I cannot be held accountable for. Please bear this in mind , thankyou *
Customers queries and requests will be dealt with as soon as possible, and I will do my very best to accommodate you