Announcement Check out my new website and blog...make sure to connect with me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest while you're there! http://www.sapphiredigitalworks.com/
Check out my new website and blog...make sure to connect with me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest while you're there! http://www.sapphiredigitalworks.com/
- All 539
- Baby Shower Invitations 26
- Be My Bridesmaid Invites 26
- Birthday Party Invites 75
- Bridal and Bachelorette 61
- Graduation Invitations 31
- Engagement Party Invites 31
- Holiday and Seasonal 64
- Just Moved Annoucements 12
- Wedding Invitations 189
- Programs and Menus 12
hrmarsh10 on Apr 18, 2017
Very pleased with the outcome of my invitation and in a timely manner
These files are to be considered a design tool rather than a final design product and are licensed to the purchaser's computer only and are not to be shared, loaned, rented, resold, distributed, transferred, or posted across a bulletin board, network, modem, Internet or web page in their original form. You have a license to create derivative designs using these files - but is not licensed to re-distribute them in their original format.
Print use is permitted if the works containing the images are not reproduced/ printed more than 2000 times. For more print impressions (for example for magazine use, please contact me for Extended License).
You can create:
- greeting cards, wrappers, invites, tags, calendars, catalogues, brochures and other print creations for personal use and for sale;
- websites, banners other digital designs for personal use or for your clients;
The following are “Prohibited Uses” and you may not:
- redistribute the files in their original form. This means no distributing the products (as they are received) directly to consumers. Neither it is permitted to modify the files (color, size etc) and resell them;
- create design templates, collage sheets, clip art for resale, using these images. Whether on-line or not, including, without limitation, website templates, Flash templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, and brochure design templates; Creating digital files, papers, page layouts, etc. to be sold to another company for distribution;
- make posters and sell art prints which contain only these images. The images have to be combined with other elements, modified and used in a very creative way if you intend to sell art prints. Please contact me if you have doubts, I often grant permission for selling art prints when my clip art is used creatively;
- suggest in any way that you created these images yourself.
- make copies of these files on any electronic or physical medium (including CDs, diskettes, or other storage medium) for reasons other than back-up purposes. Do not share these products with anyone. You are not allowed to sub-license, re-sell, lend, assign, gift the images;
- print a work containing these images in excess of 2000 times without obtaining an Extended License
All DIY / Printable invitations (including custom-made designs) have up to three file revisions included in the purchase price. If more than three revisions are needed to the design, I will be more than happy to accommodate you. In this event, a simple $5 fee will be charged through a custom listing.
All my proofs are sent out within 24 hours from the time of your purchase. If you do not respond to the proof with corrections within a week, I will assume that no changes were necessary and mark your purchase as final.
Your proofs will be held on file for 6 months, after which time they will be purged from our storage system.
I can accommodate simple revision requests (i.e. specific wording, small color changes) as part of your free proof. If you'd like any custom changes that require a reworking of the design template as shown in the order, I would be happy to accommodate your request. In this event, a simple fee will be charged through a custom listing. Fees range between $5 and $10 depending on the work to be done.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
If you're not completely satisfied, we'll rework it. I cannot guarantee a turnaround time for further proofs - it shouldn't take me more than a day or two. Remember that this listing only includes three file revisions!
Once we've verified that the job is complete, it's all yours! Send your high-quality PDF or JPG to a commercial printer or print at home. Easy as that!