Must-have! Noble wrap bracelet or chain with a fine tower snail made of 925 silver, freshwater cultured pearls and carnelian.
Enchanting, individual quartz droplet with unique inclusions in a blackened version made of 925 silver
Filigree, individual silver ring with a crimson carnelian in blackened version made of 925 silver
Shapely 3 mm thick ball rings, minimalist and simple or complemented by accents made of 925 silver, combinable
Opulent, shimmering freshwater cultured pearl in baroque form with an individual 925 silver setting
Sonja on Sep 10, 20225 out of 5 stars
Beautiful 🤩 the ring is so great and special. Wonderfully crafted. Very nice contact as always.
5 out of 5 stars
Beautiful ring and something completely different. Never seen before :-)
Sonja on Feb 17, 20225 out of 5 stars
A beautiful and unique piece by Patricia Sailer. Always happy to come back.
5 out of 5 stars
Beautiful trailer. Something completely different and really special. The recipient was very happy about the extraordinary piece.
Jewelry and stones ......
For about 10 years I have been intensively involved in the production of gemstone jewelry in gold or silver and the recognition and evaluation of gemstones.
It is important to me that you are satisfied and like to wear the piece of jewelry.
Since many of my products offered here are unique pieces, I am also happy to advise you personally. If, for example.B you particularly like a ring - but unfortunately does not correspond to your size or the "right" gemstone has not been processed - contact me and I will try to realize your wish. I look forward to hearing from you.
The gemstones offered here are - partly - second hand stones. If a stone has a flaw, I point this out in the respective description of the stone.
How everything is developing:
- Attendance of various goldsmith courses
- Self-study and application of goldsmithing techniques
- Production and distribution of gemstone jewellery
- Training as a "gemmologist and diamond expert" as well as in the "recognition of organic substances and pearls", in Idar-Oberstein at the German Gemmological Society, specialist membership (F.G.G.)
- Further training on the subject of "antique jewellery" at the German Diamond Institute in Pforzheim
- Ongoing advanced courses at the German Gemmological Institute in Idar-Oberstein in the areas of gemstone recognition, diamond grading and "organic substances and pearls".
Owner, Designer, Produktion
2018 Member of the German Gemmological Society (F.G.G.)
2017 Graduation "Gemmologist & Diamond Appraiser"
since 2013: Production and distribution of silver & gemstone jewellery
since 2011: Various goldsmith courses