Rare Bird Vintage
ShopRareBirdVintage's Shop Policies
Rare Bird Vintage is a vintage jewelry boutique specializing in designer & collectible vintage jewelry. We seek out the most coveted jewelry pieces in vintage fashion and select our vintage based on both current & modern trends and classics that never die.
We do our best to make sure our buyers are 100% satisfied with their purchase, so if you have any question our concerns with your purchase, please let us know.
We accept credit cards, paypal payments, checks and money orders. Please contact us if you would like to pay via money order or check and we will provide further instructions. Please know that payment must be cleared before your item may be mailed out.
* We DO combine shipping rates , so if you buy more you pay less for shipping. It is about half of the 2nd shipping cost per extra item.
* Shipping insurance and tracking is included for each purchase. That way we will be able to refund your purchase if something happens to your item along the way.
International Buyers – Please Note:
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
* Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Refunds and Exchanges
* We DO accept returns on your item within 14 days of receipt of the item. Although we always do our best to inspect and describe items accurately, please remember that these items are used and there may be something we have overlooked, and in that case we will always provide a full refund.
*We provide accurate measurement for our items listed in the description and that is the best way to make sure you will have a proper fit. As a tip, compare the given measurements with the measurements from piece of jewelry you own that fits you well.
* PLEASE NOTE: Although vintage items have been inspected, they are vintage, so please keep that in mind. All vintage items have been previously worn and may show minor signs of wear. Please make sure you contact us with any questions if you have any!
*Overall, we do our best to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase, so if you have any problems with your purchase, please let us know.
Last Updated October 20, 2013