Announcement ⤷ follow & like for updates on Facebook and Instagram! @ShopWithHillary
⤷ follow & like for updates on Facebook and Instagram! @ShopWithHillary
Claudia on Dec 20, 2016
Shipping was very quick! Received the beautiful top in less than 5 days. Came wrapped in beautiful black tissue paper and ribbon with a cute handmade card. Seller was very accommodating! Answered any and all of my questions and shipped the top on the same day I purchased it. The item itself is flawless, and has a gorgeous smell - unlike some vintage items you may purchase that have an odor. Will definitely purchase from again!
Once upon a time there was a little girl with an overactive imagination who loved to thrift shop in search for treasures and raid her Nanny's closet for frilly and sparkley things from decades past. This fascination with dress-up, costumes, and styles from the past launched her into a very colourful future. She started a fashion blog (before it was cool), travelled to New York City for Teen Vogue and New York Fashion Week, graduated from Teen Vogue Fashion University and from Bocconi University with concentrations in Luxury Fashion and Management. She dabbled in custom floral designs and fashion styling! Vintage is the new black! Let's go on a journey to share magic of vintage.
Hillary Gail Stewart
Vintage products include high end designer label, union made, domestically made, handmade, vintage 20 years+ and true vintage. From the 1920's-1990's. There's something quite special about vintage clothing. You can imagine and day dream about the woman who wore the item before you and the adventures she went on while wearing it. Vintage is so special! Check out http://vintagefashionguild.org/ for more information on the vintage items you are dreaming of! My vision is to provide a fabulous vintage experience without a high cost. Expect high quality, for an affordable price!
My handmade beauty products are made in my home with organic ingredients and the recipes have been used by myself and my family for years! You can purchase them at : https://www.etsy.com/shop/MoonDustBeautyStudio
My homemade cards are made by myself with lots of love.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- If you need your item within a certain time frame, please message me, as additional shipping and/or rush charges may apply.
- I cannot guarantee the day of your delivery, only the day I ship your package. Please keep in mind that overseas packages can take up to 6 weeks to be received with standard international shipping options.
- I am not responsible for customs duties/taxes
Refunds and Exchanges
- Custom Vintage Orders: Payment must be made in advance & orders are non-refundable.
- Your happiness is my top priority! If you have additional questions about an item - whether it be about the fit or if you need additional photos - please contact me!
- Please keep in mind, all of my items are vintage pieces. This means they are not new & most of the items are decades old. They may show natural signs of wear & age. I do my best to list any and all flaws in the item description. However, I may overlook small flaws.
PLEASE NOTE: I try to show the exact color and describe it in my auctions, but colors may differ slightly, depending on your computer & monitor settings.
Additional policies and FAQs
Sizes listed are just an ESTIMATE - as most vintage sizes run different than sizing today. Please pay attention to the measurements to determine the fit for you. Every body is beautiful, but every body is different! It helps to measure a similar item that you own (that fits you well) and compare the numbers. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
Some items have been pinned on the model/dress form in photos for better fit - this will always be stated in the description.