SkylineSoapworks is taking a short break
Eileen on Jan 31, 20225 out of 5 stars
Communication and product excellent!! Thank you so much!!
jeansegilia on Jan 18, 20225 out of 5 stars
Very nice soap dishes ty
Donna on Dec 28, 20215 out of 5 stars
They are really nice and glad they are bigger
EDG on Dec 13, 20215 out of 5 stars
You've heard this from many many people, but I'm adding my voice too - this is the BEST crystal clear dip powder ever. Even if you want to use it with gel (which is usually a no-no with clear) it doesn't turn spotty or cloudy. 1000% recommend. I won't be going back to any other brand (I've tried 4 before that were ok)
Stephanie Ann on Dec 9, 20215 out of 5 stars
I love this dip powder! Thank you!
Kashanta on Nov 29, 20215 out of 5 stars
It took a while to get however this is by far one of my favorite dip powders!! I absolutely LOVE it!!
Nicole on Nov 24, 20215 out of 5 stars
I loved it buy with confidence..it was really nice.and I use it everyday
rydiarelm on Nov 24, 20215 out of 5 stars
Let me just say the hype is real. I bought the 4oz jar of clear because I see everywhere that it is the best and it did not disappoint. It did take a little bit to ship, I received it a little over 2 weeks after ordering, but once I tried it, was all worth it, I’ll just make sure to order a few weeks before running out. When I did message to ask about shipping, she answered straight away which is great. Overall very happy and will order again.
Nicole on Nov 21, 20215 out of 5 stars
This was a happy purchase and a great purchase. Thank you so much!
Carmelita on Nov 17, 20215 out of 5 stars
Hands down. THE. BEST. CLEAR. DIP. Almost like there’s nothing on my nails at all.
Hello! My name is Jennifer. I am the mother of two beautiful and ENERGETIC little boys and a high school science teacher. I strive to keep busy and truly have a love of all things "crafty". I've lived in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley since August of 2003 and am so grateful to be able to raise my boys here.
Skyline Soapworks is actually the reincarnation of a business that I started back in 2002 while living in Central NY. I think soap making originally intrigued me because it was the perfect combination of two things that I love, science and art. I fell in love with the craft immediately and went all in! Once I moved to Virginia (in the days before Etsy!), I picked up and continued to find local business's interested in carrying my product. During this time, I started a new career and my family, and felt that I needed to take a break from my craft.
Fast forward to 2013. I had been battling sensitive skin issues pretty much since moving to VA and noticed my oldest son begin to develop the same problems. The solution was clear! To again create the same skin loving products that I used to! My style has evolved and my ingredients have changed, but my focus remains the same. To create a little bit of luxury to love and feed your skin. Everyone deserves a little something to pamper themselves with and I believe that my products definitely serve that purpose!
I invite your to browse through my shop and by all means contact me with ANY questions you may have. Our products are always changing as soaps cure and new items are created. I hope to continue to expand our product line and would love the opportunity to create specialty items for my customers and even see my products in retail shops! Thank you so much for your interest!
Owner, Creator, Artisan
CARING FOR YOUR SOAP To increase the life of your handmade soap, keep in a well-drained soap dish and allow to dry between uses. Never leave soap standing in water or in a direct stream of water. Handmade soap contains naturally occurring glycerin which is removed from store bought soaps (detergent bars). Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it draws moisture to itself.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
I don't accept returns or exchanges
Returns and exchange details
Our soap recipes have been developed with our family's dry/sensitive skin in mind. My goal has always been not to have just a cleansing soap, but a soap that feel luxurious on the skin as well. Not only do different people have different skin types, but even differences in the water we use (hard/soft; town/well) will affect the performance of the soap.
Please be aware of your allergies while researching the ingredient list for each item. While our soap is formulated to be a mild, long lasting bar, there is always the possibility of allergies even with the purest essential oils and fragrance oils. If you develop any sensitivities to any of the products please discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention if necessary.
Additional policies and FAQs
Our soaps are formulated with a wide variety of natural ingredients known for their reputed benefits. However, our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical condition.
Custom orders and other inquiries are welcomed and may require special arrangements. Please convo us for specifics. If you live outside of the US, please contact me for postal rates before ordering. If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you so much!
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of soap, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jennifer Anderson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at skylinesoapworks [!at] gmail.com.
Frequently asked questions
Custom and personalized orders
I love working to design and create your perfect soap or other body product. Please contact me via convo to see what we can create together!
I do accept wholesale orders. You may email me personally at email@example.com for more information or find me on Etsy Wholesale. I also offer whole, uncut soap loaves, and will consider private label for an extra fee.
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.
What is cold processed soap?
Cold processed soap is soap in its truest form. True soap is created from the chemical reaction that occurs when combining a lye (sodium hydroxide) with oils & butters (vegetable or animal) and water. This chemical reaction is called "saponification" and transforms these ingredients into a salt that we call soap.
Why buy handmade soap?
Commercial soap manufacturers remove the naturally formed glycerin by-product from soap to add to other products. This is why so many commercial soap products strip your skin leave it feeling dry. Handcrafted soaps also contains no chemical detergents. Only products created through the saponification process of combining lye, water and oils can be labeled and sold as "Soap".