Shelby Cornett on Dec 30, 2015
These are always amazing and she is the kindest fastest and hardest working person that I've ever had the pleasure of buying from. The shipping is fast and the quality is worth tons more than she ever charges. It's always a great experience:) happy new year and thank you again!
I did not know I wanted to do this when I grew up
I was born in Mexico, the year, 1984, november is my favorite month, not only because of my birthday but because the weather here is nice and every leaf turns golden yellow.
I am a graphic designer so I love everything color, bold, lines, shapes, oh man when I find something amazing I go crazy and no one understands why, so I had to make stuff, just because... I gave away lots of my little creations then people said I had to start charging, so I did, even when I felt like I was not good enough to do that, I found lots of creative people here, with great works of art I felt soooo small, but my husband encouraged me to give it a try... so here I am, trying and learning...
Since I was a little girl I loved to sew the way my grandmother did, I love her, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here trying to make stuff out of fabric and thread, people say everyone has a story to tell, I do have mine, but I'd rather tell stories by the march, so I have to stop here.
I support handmade and little shops, I love the whole process, from the making to the shipping it's a great experience.
Lorena M. Rdgz.
Owner, Maker, Designer
Hola! My name is Lorena Madahí, my mom says it's a pretty name but of course I don't like it hahaha. I live in Chihuahua, Mexico, in a little house, with my husband, my dog, my cat & all my crafting supplies.
Song for Wolves wants you to be happy, so I'm here to offer you good quality products, everything handmade without a pattern hence what you get has the guaranty to be unique, as unique that nothing here is perfect, because perfection is not that fun. I use a combination of new and recycled materials including the packaging.
Accepted payment methods
Shipping to Mexico will be made via Estafeta, I'll provide a tracking number and let you know when I left your package at the postal office, please contact me if postage time exceeds this time frame.
If you are in the US: I send all items via USPS Priority Mail, I will message you a tracking number right after your package is left at the postal office. Feel free to contact me if postage time exceeds this time frame.
International shipping: I send this packages via USPS First Class Package International Service, the standard is 6-15 business days for the package to arrive, sometimes it could be 4 weeks, varies by destination really, this does not come with a tracking number.
If you require a faster service or a tracking number, send me a message about upgrading your service, the cost of this is usually $20 to $50 dollars depending on its destination, but it is safer, this one is shipped using the USPS Priority Mail International: 6 to 10 business days to many major markets.
Since I live in Mexico I need your patience, this is due to the fact that I have to travel to Texas once a month to send all my packages, being in Mexico makes shipping very difficult and expensive, if you have the patience to work with me that way then go ahead and ask for whatever you want.
Refunds and Exchanges
I accept exchanges within 7 days, message me if you need it.
All my items are handmade, I always encourage my buyers to not rough play and if posible do not wash them at all to avoid bleeding tints or fabric shrinking. Any damages resulting from these activities will not be considered grounds for refund or exchange.
Additional policies and FAQs
For a custom plush, we will have to be clear with the following points:
1) You can request a plush with off and on-able clothes, or one with non removable clothes, accessories, etc, as long as I am capable to make anything you want.
2) I will need a picture or image of what you want, you can choose colors also, as long as I have the materials I will try and make what you want and please note your item will result as a caricaturized version of the photograph.
3) At the beginning of the process I will require the payment for your item, please be sure to give me all the details of what you want and I will do my best to follow. I need the money upfront to start working and to avoid any cancellation, or else I will end up with a toy I can not sell to anyone else but you, just keep in mind communication is key and we can work wonderfully together.
4) I will be available to share pictures of the process with you while you wait for your item to be ready, that way you can tell me how happy you are with how it looks, or we can change something at the point where is still changeable, this revisions are allowed 2 times after communication happened, this is why I encourage you to be as clear as possible with what you want, and please allow me to keep my style to work. It’s important to alter prices as necessary so please take the big decisions at the beginning of the process.
5) The processing time is usually a week, you can expect the completed item after 5 or 6 days right after our communication process is clear.
6) The refund policies are the same as non custom items, please take a look at that on the "Refund Policy" section.