Cathy Lacewell on Sep 11, 2015
The fabric is just as pictured and very true to color. I ordered on the 3rd and it shipped on the 8th. I received it on the 11th. Could have been a little quicker on the delivery, but all in all, I'm happy.
Victorianbuff on Jun 27, 2015
Cute! Well sewn and easy care instructions. Well packaged and shipped quickly!
We make it, you buy it, friends steal it.
The headline is our motto and time and time again we hear stories of it's truth. We pride ourselves in quality hand made items. Each piece is unique and one of kind to make you stand out and feel special. I've spent my entire life as a fat kid. Highs and lows, struggles and triumphs but at the end of the day I've always loved who I am. We want to instill that pride in others. We are a body positive company and proud of it!
Around the web
Nicole "Deville" Pike
Owner, Maker, Designer
Nicole runs the show. She is the designer, creator, and mad woman behind Dame Deville Designs. If she's not sewing, she's singing. Musician, seamstress, crafter, and body positive champion.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- Money Order
- Other Method
- Payment by credit card through PayPal will immediately clear.
- Payment by eCheck through PayPal
- Payment through etsy check out
- Payment must clear before items are shipped.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Please notify us through private message on etsy of your intent to return an item.
- Items approved for return are accepted within 7 days of receiving your item.
- Items not returned within 7 days will be considered a final sale and non refundable.
- Refunds are credited for the full purchase amount less the original shipping fee.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer.
- Returns must be shipped by Priority Mail with tracking number.
- We have the right to refuse returns if item is not received in same condition as when it was sent to the buyer.