Srebrorost is taking a short break
Ursula on Apr 20, 20205 out of 5 stars
Beautiful design and fine hand made quality! A true artisan with whom one can realize personal designs and designs as well! I will commission her again! Shaka!!!😊😊😊😊👍👍👍👍
Annabel on Sep 16, 20195 out of 5 stars
Very beautiful woodland pendant ! I love the colour combination of russet and green . The design of the silverwork is delicate and beautifully made. I am thrilled with this purchase ! Thank you very much to the friendly and helpful seller, 10/10 !
Hiaran on Dec 3, 20185 out of 5 stars
Wonderful Amulet, Love the details and motive.
haggerty687 on Feb 11, 20165 out of 5 stars
Not only was the international shipping hassle free, but I received follow-ups to make sure that everything had gone smoothly. I gave the necklace to my sweetheart as an early Valentine's Day gift and she was thrilled. Everything worked out wonderful.
Karla on Jan 6, 20154 out of 5 stars
These are beautiful and will go fabulously with my long freshwater pink pearl necklace. The only thing I'm not sure about is how delicate the french wires are. They need to be sturdier, even if they need to be a lesser quality silver. They would be 5 star for sure. As they are, the french wires do not hold their shape at all and they are on the large side, which is good because they hang great. I would buy from this designer again.
UniqueBeYou on Jan 21, 20145 out of 5 stars
WOW stunning necklace - love it - thanks !!!!!!!!
Anonymous on Jul 10, 20135 out of 5 stars
Love it! Very pretty and great service too!
What you can find in here is art jewelry handcrafted with love :). Every item is one of a kind and carefully crafted from the beginning to the very end. All items are designed and than made by me from selected and high quality materials such as sterling silver, precious and semiprecious stones. I hope that you'll feel welcome here and have a pleasant time ❤.
You can also visit and follow me on my Facebook page ❤: https://www.facebook.com/Srebrorost/
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
All returned items must be unused and with original tag attached to it. The returned item must be properly packed for protection and shipped by registered mail with tracking number. You'll receive the refund within 14 days of the jewelry being returned. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If the item is returned as "unclaimed", the sale will be canceled, and the money will be returned (without the shipping cost, PayPal fee and any other fees relating to the sale).
Note that the shipping cost does not include custom duties, import tax or any other fees required by the regulations imposed by your country. If such fees apply where you live, you are responsible for paying them. You'll find more information about that at your local customs office.
In case of unclaimed package the buyer is obliged to bear the costs of returning and resending.
Additional policies and FAQs
This document describes how and when I (Joanna Wulkiewicz, White Tincture owner) collect, use, and share information when you purchase an item from me, contact me, or otherwise use my services through Etsy.com or its related sites and services.
WHAT INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU:
I do not transfer your information outside of the EU and I do not store your information through any third-party services, besides from Etsy.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joanna Wulkiewicz, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me vi e-mail: whitetincture [!at] gmail.com or Etsy mailbox.