Announcement We offer hand knit scarves, knit baby blanket, handmade baby quilts, lunchbox napkins for kids, knit dishcloths, and unique golf ball carvings.
We offer hand knit scarves, knit baby blanket, handmade baby quilts, lunchbox napkins for kids, knit dishcloths, and unique golf ball carvings.
- All 222
- handmade baby items 11
- knitted scarves 26
- woven shawls & scarves 6
- cloth napkins for kids 61
- holiday napkins for kids 31
- cloth dinner napkin sets 2
- kitchen & bath items 59
- carved golf balls 13
- hand carved gift items 11
- fabric gift bags 2
Cheri Hage on Apr 16, 2017
Gorgeous scrubbies ! Lovely work, very nicely made. Items are colorful, just as described. These are so pretty ! Super courteous crafter, items arrived quickly :) I'll be back ! Thank you for a quick and easy transaction~
patty mora on Apr 15, 2017
Lovely! Fast shipping. Thank you
Paula Demers on Apr 6, 2017
Rita did a beautiful job. I love it. But the thing that stuck out to me the most is the very professional way the transaction happened. She was fast, I ordered it on a Saturday, and today is Wednesday. The soap saver bag came in a cellophane bag with a pretty blue ribbon. Inside the bag was a typed note on how to take care of the product. I buy a lot of things through the mail....and this professional. I highly recommend this seller.
Handmade With Love in the Missouri Ozarks
We offer hand knit scarves, handwoven shawls, knit baby blankets and accessories, handmade baby quilts, lunchbox napkins for kids, knit dishcloths, and unique golf ball carvings.
Hello, I am Rita, the mom of our shop. I grew up in the beautiful rural Missouri Ozarks. As a young girl, my mother taught me many different skills in hand work, and nourished my love of knitting, embroidery, sewing, and quilting, which started the dream of having a handmade gift shop.
I am a RN, with a long and rewarding career as a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse. I love children, and have fun making things for them, and I find enjoyment in being creative.
My daughter Cynthia has always been artistically creative, and has a natural talent for carving, using several different types of media for her carving designs - including wood, stone, golf balls, and eggshells. Cynthia also enjoys glass art, weaving, painting, drawing, and designing handmade cards.
Together we chose the name of our shop, "Sticks N Stones Gifts", to represent some of our interests.
"Sticks" represents knitting needles for Rita, "Stones" represents stone & wood carving by Cynthia.
Mom, Owner, Designer
I am a mother of two precious daughters. A RN with a rewarding career as a Neonatal ICU nurse for over 40 years. I enjoy knitting and sewing, especially making things for children.
My daughter Cynthia is a Veterinarian, and loves being creative. In her free-time, she enjoys handcarving, and using Celtic designs in her artwork, a part of our family heritage.
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
• Orders are normally shipped within 1-3 business days.
• Please be sure to read the entire item description details, and view the item photos before purchasing. Please contact us if you may have any questions.
• Once your package is shipped, the estimated delivery for USPS Domestic Mail within the US is 3-5 business days, but please allow for an additional 4-5 business days for any unexpected Postal Service delays that may occur.
• Orders are shipped to the address entered on the checkout invoice, so please review to make sure that your shipping address information is correct.
• If your package is returned to us because it was unclaimed, we will refund the original purchase price (less all shipping charges), whenever we have received the returned item in its original condition.
• If your item is damaged during transit, please contact us immediately, and keep the item along with all the packaging. Photos of the item and the packaging are required for the insurance claim process, and the buyer may also need to take the package in to the post office for inspection, or fill out a short affidavit online along with photos for insurance purposes.
For International Mail Orders:
• Buyers are responsible for any import fees incurred by their country's Customs authorities.
• Once your package is shipped, the estimated delivery for USPS International Mail is 10-15 business days, but delivery can possibly take up to 4-6 weeks with any unexpected Postal Service or Customs processing delays.
Refunds and Exchanges
• Product must be sent back within 7 days of delivery. Refunds are submitted whenever we have received the returned product in its original condition. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs unless seller has made an error with your order. Include tracking with delivery confirmation on returns.