Announcement Welcome to Stinnett Studio! Here you'll find the artwork of Mike, Brenda, Heather and Theresa Stinnett; including original paintings, one-of-a-kind hand-carved walking sticks and canes, stone sculpture and hand made jewelry.
Welcome to Stinnett Studio! Here you'll find the artwork of Mike, Brenda, Heather and Theresa Stinnett; including original paintings, one-of-a-kind hand-carved walking sticks and canes, stone sculpture and hand made jewelry.
Matt on Dec 8, 20215 out of 5 stars
Another great piece of art by Mr. Stinnett! This is my fourth purchase from Mike and will not be my last. Keep up the fine work!
Pam on Oct 25, 20215 out of 5 stars
This painting is so much better than I anticipated. It's absolutely gorgeous The frame looks to be hand carved also. It is such a keepsake and will have a special place in our home.. after Christmas (it's a gift for my husband), and I'm having a hard time waiting. Mike is a very talented artist, so glad I was lucky enough to find him.
5 out of 5 stars
Attention to detail! I’d love to see Michael make more pieces like this of different animals.
5 out of 5 stars
Awesome! I will enjoy this necklace. It’s hanging from a deer antler in my home for now, but I don’t think I will be able to resist wearing it on my next outdoor adventure!
V on Apr 23, 20215 out of 5 stars
I'm so happy with this necklace!! I have been wearing it every day since I got it and it holds up amazingly!! The wood and detail is mesmerizing as well!!! The craftsmanship is superb and gorgeous!!!
Anna on Jan 22, 20215 out of 5 stars
The necklace from Mike was amazing!! The carving and details of the necklace were beautiful. We have always wanted a piece carved by him and we are so happy with our purchase!
David on Mar 30, 20205 out of 5 stars
Wow!!!!!!! Mike this trout is absolutely stunning!! Are you sure this is not a real fish?? I have a hard time accepting this was carved from a block of wood!! It is a spectacular work of art from a master artist and carver! A treasured piece of art! Mike did an amazing job on this Brown Trout! His attention to detail is impeccable! The beauty, artistry and craftsmanship are all superb! I'm honored to have received this! Thank you so much!!
About Mike and Brenda Stinnett
Mike enjoys spending as much time as possible in the great outdoors, hiking, hunting and fishing with his family. Getting out in the country is what inspires him to paint pictures to express his appreciation for the things which God has made.
He began carving walking sticks a few years ago which developed into the main focus of his artistic expression.
Mike's Wife, Brenda, has always been creative. During her free time she can often be found working on one of her favorite arts whether it be knitting, needle felting, jewelry making or carving.
Their daughters help them upload the pictures and maintain this shop and will occasionally add their artwork to the inventory. The family has another etsy shop called cottagemadegifts. If you'd like to see Mike's works in progress and keep up with what he's doing you can visit his blog at mikesart64.wordpress.com or check out his youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/StinnettStickStudio
Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to convo with any questions or comments!
Maker, Designer, Outdoors Man, Hiker, Fisherman, Hunter, Carver, Painter.
I have always been an Outdoors man, inspired by the beauty of Gods creation.
Printing Company for fine art prints.
CA, United States
Pixels is the printing company for my fine art paintings.
I am now offering original paintings and and necklaces with hand-carved pendants. I hope that you enjoy these additional selections.
It has always been my dream to make my living as an artist. Over the past two years I've received an overwhelming number of custom orders for which I am very thankful. I appreciate all the encouragement! At this time I am so overwhelmed with orders that I am several years behind.
Thank you so much for your orders and your patience. I hope to continue making walking sticks and artistic projects for sale. I also plan on continuing to feature them on my blog and youtube channel.
Accepted payment methods
Returns and exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
Returns and exchange details
Also, I don't know if you will be able to recover the custom fees in the event of damage. This will be the customers responsibility to find out and pursue.
EU customers: I do my best to make and sell quality pieces of artwork and to package them for safe shipping. In the event that you choose to return an item,
According to the Right of Withdrawal policies You may return an item that was purchased from my shop up to 14 days after receiving it. I will give you a full refund if it is returned without damage and is in good salable condition, including the price of the original shipping to you, but not including the price of the return shipping.
However, CUSTOM ORDERED items like walking sticks or canes and artwork are not included in the (Right of Withdrawal).
For international sales: all custom duties, import taxes and fees are the responsibility of the buyer and buyer is advised to consider the additional cost of these fees in your country before purchasing from me.
For my Australian customers: The walking sticks have to be shipped to you by UPS. Our regular US Postal Service would not ship the sticks due to length restrictions. Contact me with your address and I will give you a more exact shipping price on any of my items for sale to Australia.
I can ship Canes, via USPS.
Other International sales:
I appreciate all my friends in every nation! But at this time I am not accepting any new orders for sticks or canes that need to be shipped internationally accept to Canada. I am sorry, but it is difficult to get products shipped without damage and to deal with customs import rules and regulations. I am more than happy to deal with international customers who have connections in the US and can have their orders shipped in the USA.
Additional policies and FAQs
Due to lighting differences when taking photos and monitor color translation, the color hues of all products may differ slightly from the photo. Feel free to contact me with all your questions.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, limited payment information , and the details of the product that you’re ordering. (I do not receive your credit card numbers or have access to your banking information, etc.) You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information about custom orders of pendants or walking sticks. Because I am years behind on my orders I ask for your contact information, too, so that I can let you know when I am able to begin making your order. Also you might choose to contact me directly through messaging here on Etsy or by phone calls, texts or regular emails.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies like, but not limited to, USPS, UPS, and Fed Ex. The shipping companies want your phone number on your shipping label if your purchase will be shipped outside the US. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. I do not sell your personal information.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you have called me or asked me to call you I may store your contact information and also texts between us, in my phone. This is for the purpose of contacting you about your project and to be able to reference the details that you and I have discussed about your project or future projects.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Mike Stinnett and my wife Brenda Stinnett, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us here on Etsy or at mike.stinnett.art [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Mike Stinnett, P.O. Box 692, Canyon City OR 97820
Thanks for stopping by!