Announcement Welcome to t42 Emporium! Thank you for taking a look around. We hope you will find something interesting, unique or something that sparks a memory or two! We search Southern Michigan, Northern Indiana and Ohio, looking for all things Retro and Antiques that still have lots of life and use left in them. We love the hunt and hope you love the treasures we find!
Welcome to t42 Emporium! Thank you for taking a look around. We hope you will find something interesting, unique or something that sparks a memory or two! We search Southern Michigan, Northern Indiana and Ohio, looking for all things Retro and Antiques that still have lots of life and use left in them. We love the hunt and hope you love the treasures we find!
Haley Holmes on Jun 14, 2016
This shipped very quickly and was exactly what I was looking for!
The Fourth Leg
My husband and I have been selling locally at an Antique Mall for years and our Etsy shop is "The Fourth Leg" of our endeavor to bring our fun and unique finds to others. We search Southern Michigan, Indiana and Ohio, looking for objects from the past. From beautiful jewelry to toys and mantiques. We love it all and hope that you will too.
The three booths we currently operate are located in Allen, MI and we only get a chance to add merchandise, clean and play in them about once a week. Our Etsy shop gives us the opportunity to dabble and play every day! Fun, fun!
We not only sell these objects, we surround ourselves with vintage and antique treasures. We prefer the quality and durability of these items to the new things produced today. Why not reuse and repurpose when there is still so much life left in the old stuff! As you click around the Emporium we hope you will feel the same... "New" is not always better, after all, it could be "New" to you!
WHAT"S UP WITH THAT TEA POT ICON?
The Lefton, Miss Priss Tea Pot is what started all of this for us. We found her in a storage unit we purchased and thought she was just another piece of trash. She was COMPLETELY covered in brown crud! We only new that it was a tea pot. As I gently washed away the years of greasy grime, there she was. Sooo cute and those sweet big eyes! I WAS HOOKED!!!
AND THAT FUNKY SHOP NAME?
- Because Miss Priss started it all, we have "tea" or "t" as it may be.
- Because my husband and I both do the treasure hunting and selling together, we have "for two" or "42"
- Because we offer so many different types of goodies, we have "emporium"
It made since to me at the time, LOL!
Around the web
I'm a "fifty something" Housewife/Artist who loves vintage! My husband and I scour Southern Michigan for auctions, estate sales and Mom & Pop shops hoping to find great deals that we can offer for sale here on Etsy or in 1 of our 3 antique booths.
Photographer, Customer Service, Shipper
I'm a "fifty something" Junior Quality Engineer that would much rather spend my time traveling the country searching for unique antiques and vintage toys. I take photos, list and package the items and Teresa does a great job shopping! (Just Kidding)
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
2) Method: Credit & Debit cards through Etsy Direct Checkout, Also Etsy Gift Cards
3) Cancellation: Purchases not paid for within 24 hrs. will be canceled
2) Items shipped next business day (Monday through Friday)
3) Items 16oz. or less will be shipped USPS First Class
4) Items over 16oz. will be shipped USPS Priority or FedEx
5) No International Sales
Refunds and Exchanges
2) No Returns
3) No Refunds
4) Please view all photos and read description before purchasing
5) Feel free to ask questions before purchasing if you need more information
6) Please contact us with any concerns after receiving your purchase