kimberley426 on Aug 20, 2013
Perfectly decorated...an adorable and yummy addition! Packaged and shipped with much care! Thank you so very much!
kimberley426 on Aug 20, 2013
Super charming and decorated so beautifully with amazing detail. My daughter loved her litter of Corgi's as part of her birthday celebration. Gingerbread is so flavorful...super yummy! Packaged, wrapped and shipped with great care, arrived perfect! Thank you so very much! :)
Accepted payment methods
- Accepts Etsy gift cards
We do not under any circumstance, start to make orders or put them on our calender until payment is received. Please keep this in mind if we have made you a custom listing, the same policy applies. Also keep in mind, our spaces fill up quickly as we only schedule so many dozen cookies per day striving to make a quality product, as well as the 48 hour process entailed in creating a decorated cookie before shipment.
If, for some reason you must cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible. There will be no refunds given with in 72 hours of scheduled shipment.
***If you absolutely must use fedex or ups, we will have to schedule your order on a day we are least busy and you will be invoiced a $25.00 surcharge. We do not make money through shipment, reason being, other services are largely inconvenient to us and include one and a half hours of travel time from our facility, packaging that we do not normally use, and one less person on hand to work during that time.
Our standard shipping method is USPS priority ( generally 2-3 business days.) After shipment, you are provided with a notification which includes your USPS tracking number.
If you would like USPS express, we can certainly give you a quote and send you an invoice via paypal for the added amount. Please make sure that we have your correct email associated with your paypal account.
Unless your order exceeds $150.00, our packages do not require a signature. If your order exceeds that amount and you would not like your package to be signed for, let us know as well as if you would but your order does not exceed $150.00.
*WE ALWAYS REFUND SHIPPING OVERAGES OVER $1.00, ALWAYS*
Refunds and Exchanges
Our product is a fragile one. We pack with a whole lotta love, as you will notice, all the while being eco friendly! We receive many requests to "pack special" but we pack each order "special." Though breakage is very rare, it has happened. Sometimes, no matter how safely we pack, something can happen as with any product much less fragile than ours. Please let us know if you have had a problem with your order within 48 hours of receiving.
As our product is perishable, and can not be reused or resold, we will not be giving any refunds for wrong addresses given by the buyer, packages refused and sent back, packages never picked up with proof of notification, or any other reason the package would be returned if there is proof of delivery to given address.
Additional policies and FAQs
* Can you wrap for gift giving?
- All of our orders are packaged with gift giving in mind. We use white bakery boxes with our logo filled with eco friendly kraft crinkle, eco friendly kraft tissue paper, tied with red and white baker's twine. Cookies under 2.5" come bagged together and tied with colored baker's twine or coordinating ribbon. Cookies 3"+ comes individually bagged in cellophane and tied with baker's twine or coordinating ribbon. One ingredients card is given for each order, if you require more, please let us know!
* Do you sell wholesale?
- Due to our increasingly busy schedule, we have discontinued wholesale for the time being. We will resume once we find a larger space and would love to take your information for that time.
* What if I want 3 cookies, but your listing is for a dozen?
- Unless otherwise stated on the listing ( usually at the end of the first paragraph,) What we have listed is the MINIMUM amount for purchase ( with exception taken to custom orders of a mixed dozen.) They are priced to be sold in that many or more, and with packaging etc, we would be losing money.
*Do you give discounts on larger quantities?
- Our hand painted and often hand cut with an exacto knife cookies are extremely reasonably priced. You get edible paintings for less than a cupcake!
We give a 7% discount on SOME styles of cookies with an order of over 6 dozen standard sized.
We do not give that discount near a holiday and we do not negotiate price.
*What do I do if you have not responded to my email yet?
- Please keep in mind that we are a small business and we are covered in flour and icing the majority of the time doing our best to respond to the approximately 200 emails per day we get while turning out a quality product and meeting all of our deadlines. We will respond to you, but please please please especially with in a holiday week, be patient. We are not ignoring you, we are just truly busy.
*What will happen if I order cookies that I need shipped before the approximated shipping time stated on the listing?
- Your order will most likely be canceled. Sorry for the inconvenience.
* Do you make gluten free products?
- Unfortunately, we have yet to come up with a recipe stable enough for shipment, though we are hoping to in the future.
*Are your products organic?
- We use all organic base ingredients, though our decorating elements such as edible glitter, luster dust, coloring etc are not.
* Can you make dairy free cookies?
- Our vegan gingerbread option does not include dairy. You can opt that for any cookie though our filled cookies include meringue powder consisting of powdered egg whites in the icing.
* Do you have more styles not shown?
- We have thousands of cutters and usually can make a style if not. We love a challenge!
* Can you add initials or names to cookies?
- We can for most cookies and we do not charge extra!
*What happens in the case of a delay due to a natural disaster or inclement weather?
-There is literally nothing we can do. If there is no postal transit, unfortunately we have no power to open a post office or stop a hurricane or such from occurring ( as much as we would like to.)
* Would you be willing to donate for fundraising or charity?
- As much as we would love to take part in helping every cause and making the world a better place, we already have our particular charities to help, any more we'd go broke!